Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it tho? Remember that the cover story was the continuation of Germa 66s story which directly connects it to Sanji.
Yes because he used the BBP
IDK this is how I personally feel, especially with how he connected it to the mainstory and how much plot was moving in that coverstory too

Compare this to the current wano shit :josad::josad:

What is bruh even talking about? :suresure: You missed that part when Katakuri easily handled Luffy's strongest mode and practically continued pummeling his ass the same way he had done before?
Bro, you must have read inattentively, Luffy returned to Katakuri specifically to study, at about 21:00, all this time until 00:20 he was in his weakest form, having learned, he entered his strongest form at that time beaten and fought a draw. The power of Katakuri's attacks is ridiculous :suresure:

Who really cares really worst performing gorosei with saturn got clowned the whole arc
Im still more hyped for Wizaru in future arcs than those clowns, only warcury mars and jupeter can redeem themself :willight:
The Gorosei have been fine for the most part, and Mars doesn't need any redeeming, he has been fine throughout this arc.:kuzanshut:

Goroslaves have an impressive track record. For the first year of the fandoms existence they've been through all cope stages trying to convince themselves that being dunked on by Oimo and Kashi on a weekly basis actually doesn't mean anything

Not my final villains🤣

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Goroslaves have an impressive track record. For the first year of the fandoms existence they've been through all cope stages trying to convince themselves that being dunked on by Oimo and Kashi on a weekly basis actually doesn't mean anything

Not my final villains🤣
Meanwhile kizaru being transported to nearest hospital after doing no damage to g5 luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.