One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rev Army Ranks

Dragon - Leader - PK lvl(above 5 billion bounty, same as Roger, son of Garp)
Sabo - Chief of Staff(Mihawk/Shanks potential) - YC1/low top tier(debatable)
Kuma - unknown rank - low top tier
Karasu - North Army - YC1
Morley - West Army - YC2
Lindbergh - South Army - YC3
Ivankov - G(ay) Army - YC4(got low middiffed by Magellan)
Bello Betty - veteran lvl(support character, her DF ain't suited for fighting)

So, Oden was a commander of the Whitebeard pirates while Marco was always his trusted right hand man....that same Oden later inflicted a scar on Yonkou Kaido that's of the same magnitude as that Luffy received.

And Fujitora is getting mocked for wearing a headband?

Ah wait, we suddenly elevate Oden to Top Tier, right ?

So, Oden was a commander of the Whitebeard pirates while Marco was always his trusted right hand man....that same Oden later inflicted a scar on Yonkou Kaido that's of the same magnitude as that Luffy received.

oden was not, luffy just didnt have a good showing vs kaido
he was a solid yc tier

Rev Army Ranks

Dragon - Leader - PK lvl(above 5 billion bounty, same as Roger, son of Garp)
Sabo - Chief of Staff(Mihawk/Shanks potential) - YC1/low top tier(debatable)
Kuma - unknown rank - low top tier
Karasu - North Army - YC1
Morley - West Army - YC2
Lindbergh - South Army - YC3
Ivankov - G(ay) Army - YC4(got low middiffed by Magellan)
Bello Betty - veteran lvl(support character, her DF ain't suited for fighting)
Kuma isn't low top tier lol specially in his current state

Yes because mihawk has no crew or territory or political power. His only reason for having a bounty will be due to his strength unlike shanks.
And you think Shanks 4 billion bounty is because of his commanders??....only part of the bounty has factors of crew/influence or whatever...

if MIhawk gets 2 billion and it means that Shanks worth < 2 billions and whatever other billions he got because of his influence etc. ???...lol

Luffy got 1.5 billion and only part of it played a role of his grand fleet and him being a brother of Sabo

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Must've been the magic sword's doing.

if zoro does need to succeed in beating mihawk then he also surpasses shanks who by all indicationss failed to best mihawk.
I mean we are ignoring every other factor here, time that has passed since Shanks and Mihawk fought, or who is actually stronger Mihawk or Shanks we really don’t know, reason why we keep discussing about it. For all we know currently one can be way stronger than the other...

To be fair the Oden in WB crew was mostly weaker than the Oden who reached Raftel and fought Kaido.
But I get your point, they will twist everything in order to bash admirals for everything.

But when You point out about Big Mom is either plot or she is always heavily Nerfed.

And you think Shanks 4 billion bounty is because of his commanders??....only part of the bounty has factors of crew/influence or whatever...

if MIhawk gets 2 billion and it means that Shanks worth < 2 billions and whatever other billions he got because of his influence etc. ???...lol

Luffy got 1.5 billion and only part of it played a role of his grand fleet and him being a brother of Sabo
if luffy had surbodinates who continue to make names for themselves having 2 bil bounties on their own merit. he wouldnt stay at 1.5 bil regardless of what he does. being part of a yonko crew increases bounty and likewise having really strong subordinates. Its the most balanced crew for a reason.

S

stealthblack

Zoro has punched and kicked people. Rayleigh said it’s been years since I’ve used my sword since he was retired since according to you he fought with kicks as well wouldn’t he have just said it’s been years since I’ve fought?🤷🏿‍♂️See why spewing nonsense is bad

fake news, he only kicked delinger i nthe butt, when he will block admiral level attack with his leg then you have a point.

admiral level attacks are highest level attacks, it's not like zoro pushing his leg in dellinger's hole....

Status
Not open for further replies.