Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Smoothie is a greater victim, she has so much potential with her sword, devil fruit, haki and potentially her knowing some longleg martial arts would have been a nice bonus too.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 actually does a good job at showing what she and her df might be capable of if she was allowed to fight and shine:

At any moment she could have shined if Oda had wanted, but he instead dumbed her down or kept her in the sidelines.
Also something I could imagine her do with her df would be her absorbing other liquids than water, body fluids or juice, with her instead absorbing liquid poison or lava into her sword for her to enhance her sword strikes and flying slashes. A magma sword or flying slash would be so amazing to see.
Smoothicc :josad:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior
β€Ž
With Robin screaming this is embarassing as a human being.
Robin: "I no longer recognize the Gorosei as human beings."

Warcury: "STFU Devil Child, you haven't had human rights for two decades."

So who's what?

V. Nusjuro and Warcury are legs IMO. Saturn as the body/head, and Ju Peter and Mars as the arms? Maybe Ju Peter can be an arm and the cock at the same time, I think he has the length for it.

Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
β€Ž
Smoothie is a greater victim, she has so much potential with her sword, devil fruit, haki and potentially her knowing some longleg martial arts would have been a nice bonus too.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 actually does a good job at showing what she and her df might be capable of if she was allowed to fight and shine:

At any moment she could have shined if Oda had wanted, but he instead dumbed her down or kept her in the sidelines.
Also something I could imagine her do with her df would be her absorbing other liquids than water, body fluids or juice, with her instead absorbing liquid poison or lava into her sword for her to enhance her sword strikes and flying slashes. A magma sword or flying slash would be so amazing to see.
OH DUDE, I LOVE PLAYING AS SMOOTHIE IN PW4 SO MUCH! Shes my main in it! I was pretty much almost passing out in shock and hype with how they handled her in it, much like Tashigi in PW3! These games deliver on the hype we never get and treat female characters SO MUCH better than Oda, which is why I love them so much too!

I remember a theory of her squeezing out the toxic part of the Smile "curse" on its victims, so she could "cure" them potentially for example. Or at least squeeze out the poison from people who were affected by the polluted water there and such.

Right!? Her fruit has INSANE potential and given her size, she could probably squeeze Kaido for a HILARIOUS moment but his haki would probably prevent it, never mind his strength too ofc!

Seriously though, she could even steal blood and be vampire themed and use blood slashes Urahara style,or as you said, use lava, poison or whatever else, being like a sort of Magellan or Akainu as a swordsman ofc!

Longleg martial arts would have gone SO HARD too! (Errr pun/inneundo intended? LMAO! God knows a LOT of us would have LOVED that too ofc, no shame here!)

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::saden::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Seriously though, imagine if she could do her own version of Rankyakus but giant sized and with elemental/liquid infusions!? Or even use Elbaf techniques like the Elbaf Spear or w/e?!

The amount of kick moves she could use and how lethal they would be with her size and strength, not to mention she gets bigger as she absorbs liquids is just INSANE! Makes me even angrier and sadder how much Oda wasted her! Shes the closest thing to an actual water DF user as you pointed out with that video too ofc!

I cant believe she couldnt handle a waterfall, of all the people in the DAMN CREW, she was the best equipped to deal with a waterfall though?! Oda couldnt just resist his overwhelming sexism with both her and Big Mom too though ofc!

:ronalugh::parkcry::lawsigh::kaidowhat:kingufy
Post automatically merged:

I also love that she has Tsunades voice too! The GILF herself!

:smoothieduck::hihihi::steef::finally:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Nah I bought it from a trusted source for 6 months all good till now from 28 june so i thought of making some money
Well shit, I ain't gonna hate on hustling. Wait till MonsterZoro is online and you can sell it to him. He'll use him mother credit card anyway so it won't matter.

OH DUDE, I LOVE PLAYING AS SMOOTHIE IN PW4 SO MUCH! Shes my main in it! I was pretty much almost passing out in shock and hype with how they handled her in it, much like Tashigi in PW3! These games deliver on the hype we never get and treat female characters SO MUCH better than Oda, which is why I love them so much too!

I remember a theory of her squeezing out the toxic part of the Smile "curse" on its victims, so she could "cure" them potentially for example. Or at least squeeze out the poison from people who were affected by the polluted water there and such.

Right!? Her fruit has INSANE potential and given her size, she could probably squeeze Kaido for a HILARIOUS moment but his haki would probably prevent it, never mind his strength too ofc!

Seriously though, she could even steal blood and be vampire themed and use blood slashes Urahara style,or as you said, use lava, poison or whatever else, being like a sort of Magellan or Akainu as a swordsman ofc!

Longleg martial arts would have gone SO HARD too! (Errr pun/inneundo intended? LMAO! God knows a LOT of us would have LOVED that too ofc, no shame here!)

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::saden::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Seriously though, imagine if she could do her own version of Rankyakus but giant sized and with elemental/liquid infusions!? Or even use Elbaf techniques like the Elbaf Spear or w/e?!

The amount of kick moves she could use and how lethal they would be with her size and strength, not to mention she gets bigger as she absorbs liquids is just INSANE! Makes me even angrier and sadder how much Oda wasted her! Shes the closest thing to an actual water DF user as you pointed out with that video too ofc!

I cant believe she couldnt handle a waterfall, of all the people in the DAMN CREW, she was the best equipped to deal with a waterfall though?! Oda couldnt just resist his overwhelming sexism with both her and Big Mom too though ofc!

:ronalugh::parkcry::lawsigh::kaidowhat:kingufy
Post automatically merged:

I also love that she has Tsunades voice too! The GILF herself!

:smoothieduck::hihihi::steef::finally:
Tashigi's portrayal is PW3 and Smoothie's in PW4 are how they should have been portrayed and treated in the manga.

Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
β€Ž
Tashigi's portrayal is PW3 and Smoothie's in PW4 are how they should have been portrayed and treated in the manga.
Completely agree man but Odas misogyny is far too strong unfortunately and ironically!

kingufy:nicagesmile::lusalty::emohiyo:

Also....WHAT IS THIS AI SMOKING?!

:saitahu::kizawat::jinbewat::luchosop:

UROUGE BEST MOM?! Portgas D Urouge closer to being canon?!

:snoopy::crazwhat::watchout::hope::quest: