CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Characters running away during an escape arc? :christain:
I'll start the escape scaling

#1, Franky. Literally got blown out of the sky, then had to fight a Gorosei, shot hit with an attack, took a Kizaru attack, protected Bonney from Vice Admirals, and, despite canonically being on the slowest Straw Hats, got to the ship first.

Can Zoro escape like Franky?

No.

Zoro can't move in straight line for more than 10 ft

:handsup:

Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
Delusion knows no bounds
Even Bonney seems more relevant than Zorolina-chan
Get her past this arc then we'll talk. She's just the flavour of the month/arc. Yamato and Carrot 2.0. Oda just fulfilling his dad daughter fetishism once again, trying to compensate for being such an absent, neglectful father IRL.

Meanwhile he also keeps constantly writing characters abandoning their children too including your idol Shanks. Letting Uta get almost killed if not actually dying and letting her suffer in isolation without giving a fuck and letting her go insane whilst he chased for his little Joyboy to be pet and partied in the east blue getting drunk.

Bonney is some of the fucking trashiest writing in the series and Oda and Toei have been happily sexualising a child in an adults body. They both knew what they were doing and doubled down, to the point Watsuki and Epstein would be proud too.

Oda retconned her fruit and suddenly forgot it can affect the environment or objects at least like he let her do once this arc and then never again. Hes making it up as he goes along and doing whatever he wants as he said he would.

Even though he had interesting ideas for her DF initially this arc, it all turned into her copying Kuma and also Nika quite literally/blatantly in the end and ruined it all.

Because what we really wanted was ANOTHER Nika ffs.

Tama's fruit doesn't seem so bad anymore. But at least its not as bad as Boas and Sugars fruits?

But this is coming from someone who thinks Nami is gonna fight Saturn anyway lmfao. Good fucking luck with that one.

I'll start the escape scaling

#1, Franky. Literally got blown out of the sky, then had to fight a Gorosei, shot hit with an attack, took a Kizaru attack, protected Bonney from Vice Admirals, and, despite canonically being on the slowest Straw Hats, got to the ship first.

Can Zoro escape like Franky?

No.

Zoro can't move in straight line for more than 10 ft

:handsup:
The slowest straw hat thing is true btw Oda literally said he loses to everyone in a foot race (Brook Sanji then Luffy are the three fastest in a foot race)

Shanks one shotted Kid because he wasnt prepared too. We know in One Piece when you sneak attack them they will most likely lose. Even if they are on similar level. Shanks just sneak attacked thats all. Kid is strong and would have put a fight if he was fully prepared.

Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
people ignore that he not only trained with Garp but also did the Battleship Bag training overnight, Koby pushes himself to insane degrees to reach the level of monsters. Its clear as day he will be stronger than prime Garp.
Yeah that is fucking unreal on god! He fucked up his fists doing that! I remember Helmeppo I think it was, being really concerned over Koby injuring his fists and pleaded with him to stop or he was talking indirectly about him at least and Koby was determined to keep going all night and eventually dented the battleship and achieved that same feat as Kuzan and Garp ofc?

Yeah, I think through Koby, Oda is gonna show up exactly what Prime Garp was like through him, unless we actually get that God Valley flashback or something. I was hoping to see one all out Garp vs Roger fight but we only got a clash between Roger and Whitebeard and nothing else, so that hope is more gone than Oda's intergrity at this point.