To those saying their heart is broken due to lack of empathy for Trump from everyone. Do you expect us to give a shit about Trump just because someone tried to kill him ? If his polling intents blows up after this it will just show how retarded liberals are. I don’t give a shit about this assassination attempt, it doesn’t change in the slightest what I think of him. He is a man-child and an enemy of the republic. That’s it.

This will change how all politicians host rallies for a very long time. Despite our history with assassinations/attempts, It has no place in our political system, but neither does legal prosecution of your political opponents, yet here we are. It's been an interesting election cycle for sure.
So you're saying that politicians are above the law because prosecuting criminal politicians would be "prosecuting your political opponents"?
Cmon, no it's not 2 people from the crowd were shot, 1 dead and 1 critically injured
makes it look more natural. You think Trump wouldn't sacrifice one person to ensure his reelection and consolidate his power?
To those saying their heart is broken due to lack of empathy for Trump from everyone. Do you expect us to give a shit about Trump just because someone tried to kill him ?
It's fascinating how people cry for public figures like Trump but have barely any empathy for the victims of his policies. Distorted perception.
Post automatically merged:

Anime edits of politicians :shame: that's how far we have fallen as a society.
Old children everywhere πŸ’€

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž
To those saying their heart is broken due to lack of empathy for Trump from everyone. Do you expect us to give a shit about Trump just because someone tried to kill him ? If his polling intents blows up after this it will just show how retarded liberals are. I don’t give a shit about this assassination attempt, it doesn’t change in the slightest what I think of him. He is a man-child and an enemy of the republic. That’s it.
Are you referring to my post?

I was talking about people not being emphatic to the person who died in the rally