Ok mate

You want to keep the hostilities going ? Ok, let's dance:

@TheAncientCenturion , what I will say here might be important for you to know or at least understand.

I'll talk about what happened in the Nakama thread first, then extend the vision:

First .. no. I kept calling toxic people toxic. Not bullies or very rarely, not really the same thing. Although there was a time, where I believe I used that term since I was facing insults everyday coming from sometimes 5 or 10 persons at a time while going through a literal depression IRL. That was the one time where I got a bit tired of the situation and I took a big break. So I called for the moderation to do something. Which took its Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.

While I didn't felt bullied 99 % of the time (and I still don't, sometime I actually pity those who have a discussion with me..) because I have a strong skin, while I did replied sometime with passive agressiveness (due to the environment) and while I retrospectively think that I was a bit cherry picky on some toxic behavior (I accept things now that I would have absolutely not accepted when I first arrived - WHICH IS NOT a good thing)... I was mostly alone for months debating against 5, 10 sometimes 15 people at once. And everyday, I was facing insults, disrespect insidious remarks about my life, my mind or my skills.

So I stand by it. You guys accepted things and insults that should not be acceptable. And you inverted the responsibility on me who was denouncing said behaviors while giving absolutely no insult or actual toxic behavior. (and no, not even that "pigeon incident", for more information about that go check this post (that is interesting to understand how Van works when he tries to delegitimize someone and how other people follow him))

I was literally threadbanned one month out of the first nakama thread on the motive that I was calling out the toxic behavior of others. You guys literally acted like those people who blame victim of rape for calling out those who do the crime. (careful, I'm not saying that this is the same gravity, I'm ONLY making a comparison of principle)

This was not normal. And this should have been moderated properly. You guys completely failed.

In reality, the moderation I faced since then is saying a lot about the state of the forum. I was banned 4 times in total. Want to know why ?

1. 1 month month threadbanned from the nakama thread because I was calling out the toxicity of people. Its seems that its not okay to call out toxic behaviors in insults outside of the political thread on worstgen.
2. ? month threadbanned from the Nakama thread because I thought it would be pertinent to talk about the link between the concept of racism and the treatment of fictionnal races by fans since, at the time, people were using the fact that Carrot was a Mink as a way to delegitimize and dehumanize her.
3. x week threadbanned from this very thread because I refused to let Seth and multiple other users spit out literal despicable transphobia for 2 days straight because I explained in a very positive and pedagogic thread why before buying Hogward legacy, you should be aware that it would finance a very hardcore anti-trans activist (you can check back, this is what made this thread popular in the first place)
4. PERMABANNED from the Nakama thread because I said that political discussions should be given more freedom and have more place in discussion about political subject related to the story (which is literally what the Nakama thread is when you take the time to understand the purpose and core principles of the thread) and that I would not hesitate to continue to discuss about those subjects if I were to return in the thread.

Meanwhile, I can still see unmoderated transphobia, racist rethoric, sexism and many other toxic behaviors all over the place. This is actually ridiculous

:shocking:

And no, for those asking. I still don't think I'm being censored.

And I don't think those "ban" were dramatic for me. Its okay, I'm not dead. But it is important to remind them. for the understanding of the underlying problem. I know the rules, and I'm going against the rules when I talk about politic in the Nakama thread. The problem is that those guys don't understand that political discussions are EVERYWHERE since One Piece is literally a POLITICAL STORY. Those are not specific to this section. Nakama thread included.

Let's take that discussion from a week or two ago about Sanji and sex workers. The OP of said thread literally titled it "Sanji support prostitution according to his latest vivre card info" you can't make something more political.. But nooo. There was Sanji is the title and its was talking about an sbs, so mods didn't get that it is an highly political subject and the fact that it was literally inciting hatred/intolerance toward sex workers.

That's what depolitization does to your brain. You don't see the political and therefore you can't see the problems.

So what did I say ?

I said "please, respect sex workers, for more, I'll be talking in the political thread", which OF COURSE raised the red little flags of every reactionnaries in town passing by and I had to literally explained for multiple pages why we should always respect sex workers in front of incels... without ANY MODS just backing me up for once and saying... "yes, please, respect sex workers and bye bye the thread".

But why would this happen ? Since those guys don't understand the problem in legitimizing the hatred against sex workers through the story to begin with... No instead, all the discussions where I interacted have been moved in the political thread and the thread taking a shot at sex workers is still active.

Logikal:kayneshrug:

And nothing is changing since the mods I'm interacting with are still failing to understand the basic moderation principle and are even participating in the problem as I literally had to ask Van not to spread racist rethoric a few weeks ago.

So Van, AL,

No, you two are not bullies. I faced multiple bullies in my life and those guys had an actual power over me. That's not the case here.

You mates are simply the product of our time. A part of the toxic generation created by internet and 4chan, the result of depolitization and the absence of care.

But you are mods and that will stay a problem as long as you don't take what I have to say seriously. Yes.. you might be doing a good job at sending away those very toxic people.. but look at the state of the forum...

Are you happy with the current negativity ?

I have been warning you for MONTH about that. And I even remember being told that you guys had ideas to take care of the problem (I won't say the names). And yet look at the state of the One Piece main discussion section..

You guys are not realizing that you can have an impact on the overall fanbase !

If you don't take care of Worstgen, the circle of hate and the echo chamber of negativity will only amplify and I know for a FACT that it will not be Oda's fault since I've been warning people about those negative phenomenon multiple years BEFORE EVEN JOINING WORSTGEN.

This will result, if enough people are present in the spreading of negativity in the entire fanbase and since influencers are not really that conscientious either, the circle of hatred will continue to grow and we will face a BIG division in the fanbase between toxic fans who love One Piece, and toxic people who trash One Piece while reading it. This will result in insults, sexism, transphobia, racism etc from everypart. like any mob phenomenon of big scale and the One Piece fanbase will forever be compared to the worst fanbases on the planet.

Sorry, but this is not acceptable.

You guys have the power to bring back positivity here.

So please, do something. Because there are solutions.

Dude, Trump supporters are a lost cause. They open their mouth 24/7 about Biden not knowing how to talk properly but their Douche in Chef can go to Obama's suite in a hotel in Moscow and pee in the mouth of prostitutes and no one blinks a eye :suresure:
This is really something..

:nicagesmile:

That's what I'm afraid of, we are near the cult here.

Honestly don't care lol.
The F...
:risicheck:

The guys is a predator, but yeah "don't care".

I have said worse, other women I know have said worse
You are telling me that you find that okay to casually joke about sexual assault with you women friend ? Or to support a guy a is literally calling for it ?

:luffywat:

However, I forget, women get a pass on their inappropriate comments toward men. My mistake.
I don't remember EVER hearing a women joking about sexually assaulting or raping a man mate...

:usoprice:

It's actually ok for men to say things too with one condition. If you are considered desireable you can say inappropriate things and it be flattering.

I don't know what circle you frequent but, NO, this is never acceptable, WTF ?

Zemmi

GodMommie
This is really something..

:nicagesmile:

That's what I'm afraid of, we are near the cult here.

The F...
:risicheck:

The guys is a predator, but yeah "don't care".

You are telling me that you find that okay to casually joke about sexual assault with you women friend ? Or to support a guy a is literally calling for it ?

:luffywat:

I don't remember EVER hearing a women joking about sexually assaulting or raping a man mate...

I don't know what circle you frequent but, NO, this is never acceptable, WTF ?
I think its simply I interact with real people. Also wasn't the word he used let. As women let him. Let doesn't equal force.

Oh look Biden is literally lost on stage and has to be dragged out by Obumer but somehow that makes anyone supporting Trump a "lost cause". The leftard rhetoric is unreal.

I've been calling out the guy having dementia before he became president and was being asked if I'm a doctor to make such claim. I don't have to, because it's that obvious and it's also obvious the TDS sufferers just hate Trump because MSM tells them to, they can't string together a valid argument.

Just chill out already. This is MAGA-land

To be honest lots or people from both genders laugh at men being victims or rapes. I mean didn’t you even post videos about this ? And yet you somehow blamed it on men which I won’t bother to argue with but you posted a video about this IIRC

Zemmi

GodMommie
To be honest lots or people from both genders laugh at men being victims or rapes. I mean didn’t you even post videos about this ? And yet you somehow blamed it on men which I won’t bother to argue with but you posted a video about this IIRC
Yeah it's often funny when women do it.

There is this entire thing going on in gyms. Where if a man just looks in a woman's direction it's this horrible act even when the guy obviously isn't doing anything. Then to contrast there is videos of women literally slapping a man's ass and everyone is laughing except the man who made it known he's uncomfortable, yet the women continue.

it's a sickening double standard.

There is this entire thing going on in gyms. Where if a man just looks in a woman's direction it's this horrible act even when the guy obviously isn't doing anything. Then to contrast there is videos of women literally slapping a man's ass and everyone is laughing except the man who made it known he's uncomfortable, yet the women continue.

A bunch of grown women literally tried to finger my asshole years ago and they still laugh about it today 🤡 and no I hadn’t « asked for it »

Oh look Biden is literally lost on stage and has to be dragged out by Obumer but somehow that makes anyone supporting Trump a "lost cause". The leftard rhetoric is unreal.

I've been calling out the guy having dementia before he became president and was being asked if I'm a doctor to make such claim. I don't have to, because it's that obvious and it's also obvious the TDS sufferers just hate Trump because MSM tells them to, they can't string together a valid argument.

Daily reminder I don‘t despise those 2 french coward + the german coward Meideiras enough

Lost on stage was a hell of a feat to be fair. Trump will always win with this kind of political adversary. Among all the mofo in the Dems they couldn’t find anyone that just started politics and speaks properly :kobeha:

Gd you are so gd preachy to other people. Shut the fuck up. Nobody cares to hear what you have to say, go annoy your parents with your bullshit, actually they probably ran away from you.
Wow. You keep on leveling up your game.

Keep going, you might even make me frustrated one day !

Biden is a war criminal bra

Do you have real friends that you bullshit with off the internet. Serious question.
Not anymore no. I don't want to burden anyone.

Plus, can't really get out, so, that would be quite complicated

:lusnipe:

To be honest lots or people from both genders laugh at men being victims or rapes.
Well, I don't remember anyone saying that sort of stuff personnaly. But I only follow and know women who are engaged in feminism, so I might be a little biased here.

I mean didn’t you even post videos about this ? And yet you somehow blamed it on men which I won’t bother to argue with but you posted a video about this IIRC
Yeah, I posted a video about toxic masculinity and sexual assault of women on men played for laugh. But those were case were hollywood movies, not real people making the actual jokes about rape..

No, you must have missunderstood what I said. I didn't blame it on men on this case, I blamed it on patriarchy which is different. men are also victim of patriarchy, there are not necessarily responsible of everything.

This is the video we are talking about:

No. Hollywood wants to tell you that is funny, but that's never funny.

Then to contrast there is videos of women literally slapping a man's ass and everyone is laughing except the man who made it known he's uncomfortable, yet the women continue.

Yeah, that's called sexual assault and that's not ok. The double standard is a product of patriarchy.

This is something I find quite peculiar with conservatist (tors ?). You guys understand that there is a double standard, that actually exist, in multiple domain. (for example Bob was aware that men were suffering from something) but instead of blaming the system that is actually creating those behavior : Patriarchy, you choose to ignore it and either blame the left or women in general (in the case of Bob)

If you want to get rid of the double standard, fight the system !

You can't say you are disgusted when a women are sexually assulting a man and support a man that is advocating for sexual assault at the same time. There needs to be a coherence here !

Is it bad if I read this article and just start cracking up
Well, you tell me..

A bunch of grown women literally tried to finger my asshole years ago and they still laugh about it today 🤡 and no I hadn’t « asked for it »
Did you file a complaint ?

Daily reminder I don‘t despise those 2 french coward + the german coward Meideiras enough
Look at me, two weeks ago, thinking that I got finally rid of most of the dangerous far right advocates ....

They MULTIPLIED in the span of two weeks !

Zemmi

GodMommie
OH NO.... the evil Patriarchy strikes again. :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

The motives of this kid are seriously a mystery. It’s not conclusive but it appears homeboy was a gun guy and somewhat of a conservative.

Source: Philadelphia Inquirer
There are a lot of strange things about this kid. They said he used no socials ever, which is unheard of for that generation. They still haven't got into his phone. His political registrations and donations contradict. And one thing that bugs me, is they said he had no mental illness.

Men are always the perpetrators, even when they are the victim

and far leftist wonder why young men are so turned off by their culture war takes. It’s like a Tate fan wondering why women want nothing to do with them lmao