[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎.
Hahaha! Crowned Witch, you dare question the motives of Hououin Kyouma, the mad scientist who transcends time itself? Why would you say such a thing about me? I have my own methods, my own experiments at play, and perhaps my role isn't as straightforward as you think. Maybe I observe from the shadows, gathering data that will soon reveal the true traitors among us. Be cautious with your accusations, for the truth is often hidden in the most unexpected places.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ah, Mango, your question is as twisted as the fabric of spacetime itself! But fear not, for I, Hououin Kyouma, shall answer it with the utmost respect for the madness that is ambition.

The name that echoes in the corridors of my mind, the one who could pose a threat to Britannia, is none other than... Fujishiro! Yes, the very same Fujishiro who bears the visage of Hisoka, a character as unpredictable as the quantum fluctuations of the universe itself!

Hisoka, oh Hisoka! A character known for his... peculiar tastes and eccentric behaviors. His actions often raise eyebrows, much like the uncertainty principle raises questions in quantum mechanics! His suspicious actions, his unsettling interest in young talents, it's all a bit... well, let's just say it's as perplexing as trying to understand the 11 dimensions of M-theory!

Fujishiro's chats, oh, his chats! They are as enigmatic as the mysteries of the cosmos. One moment he's pleading for protection from 'these hoes', the next he's declaring the Viking blood of the Polar brothers a threat to Britannia. His messages are as fluctuating as the strings of string theory, oscillating between emojis and cryptic statements. His unpredictability, his audacity, his sheer randomness... all these make him a potential threat to the equilibrium of Britannia.

So, Mango, keep a close eye on this Fujishiro. For in the world, he is as chaotic and unpredictable as a quantum particle! El. Psy. Kongroo.
This is truly an unsettling premonition you have uttered before me, and one that would have severe consequences if to be the case.

But, is there anything beyond his seemingly twisted taste in characters that has given rise to your suspicion?
I will say that the observation of his twitching is certainly a good one, even I have some knowledge of the effects certain vibrations will have on the very fabric of reality.

reads are largely just sbpc rn
i dont think i have anything new to add to the table
mango / crowned witch are probably not both mafia i guess

Made me read big words and lots of words
I know game conduct isn't your strong suit but joking about getting a person banned or that they broke some rule or whatever is needlessly confusing and dumb. Talk whatever other shit you want but quit being a fucktard

Or just grow some balls

Status
Not open for further replies.