[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
>.<
i just misread you in one game >.<
you misread me that game too >.<
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚈𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚘'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚞𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 "𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚖𝚐𝚞𝚜" 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖.

Good to have a MADDO SAIENTISTO at our sides, is so cool, sunovabitch

I'll grant your pardon, for now, as I will give you your fair chance to break the mundane with the madness we call ambition; The force that stirs up the equilibrium of complacency.

UNVOTE

So therefore, I must naturally ask.
Who, in your own time warping induced perversion of your understanding of our world, would you name as a possible threat to BRITANNIA?
Ah, Mango, your question is as twisted as the fabric of spacetime itself! But fear not, for I, Hououin Kyouma, shall answer it with the utmost respect for the madness that is ambition.

The name that echoes in the corridors of my mind, the one who could pose a threat to Britannia, is none other than... Fujishiro! Yes, the very same Fujishiro who bears the visage of Hisoka, a character as unpredictable as the quantum fluctuations of the universe itself!

Hisoka, oh Hisoka! A character known for his... peculiar tastes and eccentric behaviors. His actions often raise eyebrows, much like the uncertainty principle raises questions in quantum mechanics! His suspicious actions, his unsettling interest in young talents, it's all a bit... well, let's just say it's as perplexing as trying to understand the 11 dimensions of M-theory!

Fujishiro's chats, oh, his chats! They are as enigmatic as the mysteries of the cosmos. One moment he's pleading for protection from 'these hoes', the next he's declaring the Viking blood of the Polar brothers a threat to Britannia. His messages are as fluctuating as the strings of string theory, oscillating between emojis and cryptic statements. His unpredictability, his audacity, his sheer randomness... all these make him a potential threat to the equilibrium of Britannia.

So, Mango, keep a close eye on this Fujishiro. For in the world, he is as chaotic and unpredictable as a quantum particle! El. Psy. Kongroo.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚈𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚘'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚞𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 "𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚖𝚐𝚞𝚜" 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖.
shrugzies, not really annoyed dont worry lol
you seem like a coolio person, just misread you since i skill issued. i also disagree that i made it hard for my slot to be town read - i feel as tho i was findable that game and a large part of the reason i wasnt trd is because my reads disagreed with consensus (a consensus that wasnt correct at the time fwiw)

im probably not going to continue this tho since i feel as tho itl just get personal lol, past games aside les play this new one

Bit presumptive though isn't it.

How come me and Luka also voted for you and you didn't have any reaction whatsoever? You've assumed town motivations for both the guys suspecting you, for whatever reason. Red flag.
𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎.

𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎.
But why are you so focused on the votes on Fuji and said 0 about the votes on you when Fuji hadn't even posted?

It seems like you were avoiding the subject and talking about anything game related in general until you made that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.