[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
π™°πš•πšœπš˜ πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πš‘πš˜πš  π™°πš•πšŽπš‘πš’πšœ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš“πšžπšœπš πš‘πšŠπš—πšπš’πš—πš πš˜πš— 𝚝𝚘 πšŸπš˜πšπš’πš—πš π™΅πšžπš“πš’. π™»πšžπš”πšŠ πšŠπš—πš πš„πš•πšπš›πšŠ πš–πš˜πšœπš πš•πš’πš”πšŽπš•πš’ πšπš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 πš›πšŽπšŠπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš— πš‹πšŠπšŒπš” πšπš›πš˜πš– πš‘πš’πš–
Why are you assuming this?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Iβ€˜m exhausted af today, man.
hang in there flowa, we need your renewable photosynthetic energy in order to win.

That is assuming of course, this isn't yet another one of those times where you're just setting the stage for disappearing at convenient times..

:endthis:
The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.

On another note.

El Psy Kongroo! It seems the Organization has attempted to deceive the great Hououin Kyouma with a fabricated Alpha worldline! But their efforts are futile against my superior intellect and Reading Steiner ability.

I, the mad scientist Hououin Kyouma, can see through this pathetic ruse. The true Alpha attractor field convergence is etched into my very being - SERN's dystopia inescapable within its bounds. This "fake" Alpha timeline lacks the weight of countless iterations I've experienced.

Do not underestimate the power of chaos and involution! The true path of Steins Gate cannot be imitated by mere pretenders. The battle of Ragnarok may be over, but the war against the Organization continues! Our Future Gadget Laboratory will pierce through their deceptions and reach the truth that lies beyond 1% divergence.

Remember this well, Mango - there is only one mad scientist capable of bending worldlines to his will, and that is I, Hououin Kyouma! Fuahahaha!
Good to have a MADDO SAIENTISTO at our sides, is so cool, sunovabitch

I'll grant your pardon, for now, as I will give you your fair chance to break the mundane with the madness we call ambition; The force that stirs up the equilibrium of complacency.

UNVOTE

So therefore, I must naturally ask.
Who, in your own time warping induced perversion of your understanding of our world, would you name as a possible threat to BRITANNIA?

Why are you assuming this?
π™΅πš˜πš› πš πš‘πšŠπš πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš›πšŽπšŠπšœπš˜πš— πš πš˜πšžπš•πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊 πš™πš•πšŠπš’πšŽπš› πš πš‘πš˜ πš‘πšŠπšœπš—'𝚝 πš–πšŠπšπšŽ 𝚊 πš™πš˜πšœπš 𝚒𝚎𝚝? π™Ώπš˜πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ, 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš”πš—πš˜πš  π™΅πšžπš“πš’ πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 𝚊 πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πšŠπšŒπšπš’πšŸπšŽ πš™πš•πšŠπš’πšŽπš› πš‹πšžπš π™°πš•πšŽπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—'𝚝 πš”πš—πš˜πš  πšπš‘πšŠπš.

Status
Not open for further replies.