Powers & Abilities How Strong Is Fujitora’s Observation Haki?

How Strong Is Fujitora’s Observation Haki?

• The best observation Haki of all time

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • The best observation Haki in the world currently but not all time

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Top 5 observation Haki in the world right now

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Lower(?)

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I have already explained in my own thread that Fujitora's Observation is 2nd to none, from known CoO users so far.
I have also pointed out that it could be dethroned by Mihawk who has an epithet hinting it Observation haki.
The thing that determines the best Observer is the uptime of CoO. And a blind man keeps it up 100% in battle.

Didnt read intent of Wyper when seastone was used
I mean, Enel doesn't have future sight, so he couldn't predict Wyper having Sea Stone, hence the moment Wyper locked himself into Enel, Enel initially remained calm and questioned Wyper's intend, before realizing his power is fading away.
failed to read the intent of Luffy several times due to losing his calm and so on...
CoO was explained as working only if you are calm. Plus, Luffy tricked him by making his moves unpredictable (e.g. hitting the wall to have his punches become arbitrary or shutting down his consciousness).

Enel was an example of someone who is an inexperienced scrub with powerful tools.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
questioned Wyper's intend
He shouldn't have questioned this as that is what basic CoO reveals.
Dont you remember Satori literally knowing everything Luffy would do?

CoO was explained as working only if you are calm. Plus, Luffy tricked him by making his moves unpredictable (e.g. hitting the wall to have his punches become arbitrary or shutting down his consciousness).

Enel was an example of someone who is an inexperienced scrub with powerful tools.
I think Enel was fine but plot needed Luffy to win so Enel was shackled by PIS...
And yes, losing your calm is what downgrades one as Observer.
Losing the calm even once in a battle could result in defeat so people who are focused 100% of the time are the best Observers.

He shouldn't have questioned this as that is what basic CoO reveals.
Dont you remember Satori literally knowing everything Luffy would do?
He questioned Wyper's intend because in his mind, it made no sense to try and grab a logia. So far Enel didn't bother dodging since all attacks were passing through him. But he couldn't predict in advance that he will carry Seastone with him. So even if Enel predicted how Wyper jumped at him, he couldn't see far enough into the future to see the outcome, since the effect of the Seastone only started to unfold afterwards.

I have already explained in my own thread that Fujitora's Observation is 2nd to none, from known CoO users so far.
I have also pointed out that it could be dethroned by Mihawk who has an epithet hinting it Observation haki.
The thing that determines the best Observer is the uptime of CoO. And a blind man keeps it up 100% in battle.
It'll definitely be dethroned by Mihawk. Mihawk's CoO and CoA will be insane.
But Fuji will be second place and that's pretty great.

4. Sensing all of the rubble in Dressrosa and levitating all of that rubble while not harming or levitating the civilians present among the rubble
First of all I don't think we have seen anyone ever being more subtle with a DF. WB on that level of subtlety would be causing quakes that only but only break a porcelain glass in an ant's home 5km away.

And his extraordinary implementation of CoO to differ between living and not living makes the feat really insane.

Fujitora was really underestimated for so long, only bc ppl were hyped for green Green Bull. Who ironically turned out to be a Green Cow.

Regarding your question. He's probably top 5. Due to 2 reasons. Since he relies 100% 24/7 on his CoO, he basically has the most experience using it and it probably feels more natural to him. Secondly, his fruit really complements his CoO. Most likely he can feel gravitational fields and thus objects that penetrate them. He basically has CoO premium package. This combination puts him on top 5.

But we haven't seen a hint of adv CoO. Also there's at least 2 (Shanks, Mihawk) people around who'll have higher CoO stats than he shows. Add EoS Luffy and Zoro into the list and we'll have Fujitora at 5. Best CoO user in current time.

Last edited:
Fujitora has not shown anything beyond the baseline of what commanders should be able to do in terms of CoO.
You are confused by the fact that he is blind. That has very little to no effect on someone with CoO.
Skypiea Enel was hitting targets outside of his field of vision with ease too.

If CoO makes you predict moves, then is it really necessary that you could see them?
No it is not.
Yup, people are just dumb. No feats but he is top 2 lol, with Mihawk who also doesn't have feats 🤣🤣

Fujitora has not shown anything beyond the baseline of what commanders should be able to do in terms of CoO.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

And Big Mom isn't fat
Post automatically merged:

feats but he is top 2 lol,
I'm going to reply to you assuming you receptive to reason and are not some biased troll

Fuji senses an entire island's worth of rubble, with such accuracy as to distinguish from every piece of debris and every person. This is geographical observation we simply have not seen from anyone else

If this isn't enough, the range of his CoO extends into space itself in drawing asteroids

Going off feats alone he has the greatest CoO in the verse and it isn't close

Last edited:
If this isn't enough, the range of his CoO extends into space itself in grabbing meteors.
Thats clearly not how that works tho

We see Fujis internal PoV, infact you posted it, he sees no objects there

Also he uses his sword as blinding cane like a regular blind person

Unless you want to claim he is making fun of regular blind people. And I would say someone that can extends his CoO range to space can surely expend some haki magic points to feel 50 cm in front of him

We see Fujis internal PoV, infact you posted it, he sees no objects there
Wasn't trying to in that panel, he was just sending the crowd to observe Luffy

It wasn't until he lifted the rubble that he went on object detection

Also he uses his sword as blinding cane like a regular blind person

Unless you want to claim he is making fun of regular blind people. And I would say someone that can extends his CoO range to space can surely expend some haki magic points to feel 50 cm in front of him
Obviously he doesn't literally need the cane to sense his surroundings lol, is this a joke? He senses high-speed projectiles and moves against Sabo, Karasu etc. without the cane 🤣🤣

He uses the cane for leisure, and to fit the blind aesthetic Oda has for him. This shit is not complicated