Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s y’all’s favorite ASOIAF theories? One of mine is the Hound being the gravedigger theory
One of the most intriguing ASOIAF theories I've come across is the idea that Bran Stark is actually the true mastermind behind the events of the series. As the powerful greenseer, he is the one manipulating the actions of various characters through his visions and abilities, subtly guiding the narrative towards a specific outcome that only he can see.

Well, that Is practically sure.
There are way deeper theories.

There are plenty, but of the big ones I hope Jon's horn Is the horn of Joramun.
Imo the Hound = gravedigger theory is practically at R+L=J levels of confirmed. There’s no way that the pastor’s story about his old self dying at the battlefield and being reborn is not supposed to be foreshadowing for the Hound “dying” and being reborn as Sandor

One of the most intriguing ASOIAF theories I've come across is the idea that Bran Stark is actually the true mastermind behind the events of the series. As the powerful greenseer, he is the one manipulating the actions of various characters through his visions and abilities, subtly guiding the narrative towards a specific outcome that only he can see.
Reminds me of Eren tbh

Imo the Hound = gravedigger theory is practically at R+L=J levels of confirmed. There’s no way that the pastor’s story about his old self dying at the battlefield and being reborn is not supposed to be foreshadowing for the Hound “dying” and being reborn as Sandor
I agree: It Is totally It. Imho it's like 99,9% level of probability.

Status
Not open for further replies.