One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i think BB has the same dream as Rocks , he wants to be the king of the world not only the king of the pirates , Rocks and Blackbeard dream's are to take Im Sama position more or less

I

Inspector_Mu

Didn't Oda say that division spots didn't denote strength? Also, Oden was part of WB's crew many years ago. Marco was surely weaker back then.
Marco has zero hype from the past
His hype come form 2 years ago only
When shanks wants him
When he does nothing vs Kizaru

While Oden hype came from Roger WB kaido Sengoku
He was famous and strong 20+ years ago!!!

wew

Zoro is more main character than Shanks , Mihawk,BM etc.

Clearly you didn't read the comment.

Luffy will not be PK without Zoro that's already a fact.

You love Shanks I get it but he will be surpassed by Zoro you like it or not.
yes ... he is ... and Shanks , Mihawk and etc can die after their story arc and their use for plot is over

S

stealthblack

No reason for his vc to suggest a swordmaster surpassing shanks when discussing mihawk unless its to be done. and the vc is canon, dont discard it cause a spoiler translaton said 6 years and not 13, that databook was ambiguous but only hinted at it happening before.

Didn't look like he said it because he is waiting for a challenge that can surpass shanks to be ready for him, but as admiration for shanks. like shanks is great I wonder when someone will surpass even him.

if vc is cannon, then mihawk doesn't have coc. or other strong character don't have haki at all.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mihawk is still a top tier with the strongest black blade Mihawk>Shanks nothing changed
We do not know if Mihawk turned Yoru black or if he took it like Zoro did.

I'm sure Mihawk's very powerful, but Yonkou-Shanks is the strongest iteration of the character. So you can't automatically put Mihawk > Current Shanks because Mihawk was deemed an equal of someone far below Current Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.