Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting how Oda chose to include Garling (and maybe another holy knight) from WG side even though Imu is there
When Gorosei are supposed to be ranked above them.

Kinda shows that WG hierchy is not based on strength and Gorosei in terms of power are not even relevant in WG.
Yeah surprised too that Garling was shown but none of the Gorosei.
Maybe people been right and Garling is not just the strongest Holy Knight but also strongest member of the WG after Imu.
Maybe even got a insane df after the incident of God Valley.

That final panel is Oda telling us who will be the characters that have plot weight in the future. It's as if we should stop waiting for new characters that have the same weight, that's why he made sure to include up to 2 characters that we didn't even know a few months ago (Garling and the silhouette). What I'm curious about, is the one in the silhouette the famous character with a patch?

Sure but Kizaru wasn't spared either since he was reduced to a spamming pacifista ever since Luffy went on full Nika on him.

Also, you need speed and unpredictable moves to overwhelm Kizaru. That's why we've only seen few ACoC moves from G5 Luffy. ACoC itself wouldn't do much considering Luffy would still have issues tagging Kiz.
Yeah but compared to how awfully BM was treated, and how full of shit Oda's excuses to handicap and dumb her down, Kizaru's plot abuse is moderate.
Oda's treatment of BM is what finally achieved to cure me of the belief and hope; or rather of the delusion, that there was any power scale and consistency in One Piece left.

That's why I have given up on power levels debates because I know that they are worthless to Oda.

Agree, I've always said this in the last months.

Dragon, Mihawk, Kuzan, Akainu, Shanks are above Kaido, their portray and narrative purpose is underrated. Many underestimated Kuzan narrative and portray, Oda has always put Kuzan on a pedistal compared to the other admirals, remember that Teach is the new xebec and that chinjao implies Teach as the best pk candidates because the PK is above other conquerors, Kuzan is a conqueror, he has his own agenda and he battled against Akainu, they had CoC idealogical clash.

And Teach, Coby (you can see my threads about him), Luffy, Sabo are really important for the new Gen.
Kuzan is Coby's opponent

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Even Buggy was included..
Buggy is more important to the grand scheme of the story, he has major connections to the big names of the past and future and wants to be pirate king, he also shares Luffys trait to make allies out of anyone, hell though they didn't plan on it, even Crocodile and Mihawk are allies to Buggy and from the perspective of the average one piece citizen and fodder marines believe he's the boss of them

Mihawk only exist in the story to give Zoro a person to fight and achieve his goal, but outside of that he has no importance to the overall story so once he's defeated he'll lose all purpose since he truly has nine out side of being an obstacle for Zoro

:seriously: Vegapunks were scared for the Seraphim (who are far more durable than BM) to take lasers, Big Mom's own strongest attacks are a mimicry of lasers, Big Mom herself was shown trying to avoid taking Franky's radical beam despite ignoring everything else, G5 Luffy was gonna lose his head against Kizaru's light sword from a clone.

Stop this bs narrative already, Kizaru can spam these attacks without any tax on his stamina, Big Mom isn't eating those forever when it's been shown time and time again they are the top draw of elemental attacks even via Big Mom herself. Kizaru could press a haki god master swordsman Rayleigh in CQC, so please don't act like Kizaru can't piece Big Mom up, especially since he can ignore the hakiless homies.

It's an ungodly bad matchup for BM.
It is true Kizaru has matchup advantage against BM but I am also talking from general point of view. BM will not get incapacitated from WSG. She withstood shock wille and later puncture wille. Her endurance is also higher. As for matchup , BM can create light homie if she wants as we see her creating a rainbow homie which can possible absorb light attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.