Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude.
Since when are Akainu and Koby going after the One Piece?
What major coping argument is this just to justify gorosei or mihawk not being mentioned?
Gorosei aren't there because Imu is the center piece of the gorosei. Gorosei at this point aren't worth more than Tobi Roppo or Calamities were for Kaido. That's all.
Mihawk is the strongest member of CG, but it's an extremely passive character that doesn't do anything plotwise aside appearing during the baratie and giving Zoro a reality check. He's nothing but a plot device for Zoro.
There's absolutely nothing more to it than this.
:pepecafe:
More like you coping that no one cares, many such cases.
But I'm going to help you, "marine HQ: we need to get the OP before anyone else does!"
And as VP is talking about claming the OP... Akainu is there!
Zoro isn't there too but Lanjibros need to show their insecurities and bring Mihawk up for absolutely no reason. :myman:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It’s literally just the leaders of the factions moving forward.

The only odd ones out are Sabo and Kuzan; however, those twos infamy is separate from the group their in.

Mihawks a founder of Cross Guild and his infamy is linked to CG as such he has no reason to show up.
CG exists for 2 reasons.
1st and most important one: Buggy's gag.
2nd reason: an excuse for Zoro vs Mihawk to happen, since Oda ain't gonna stop the story so Zoro can go on a side quest just to fight Mihawk.
I love Croco, but I ain't go over the board thinking we are bound for him to be a major antagonist again. At best I can hope for a Mr Prince vs Mr 0 battle.
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

More like you coping that no one cares, many such cases.
But I'm going to help you, "marine HQ: we need to get the OP before anyone else does!"
And as VP is talking about claming the OP... Akainu is there!
Zoro isn't there too but Lanjibros need to show their insecurities and bring Mihawk up for absolutely no reason. :myman:
The reality check that Mihawk is just a plot device for Zoro instead of a major player in the story must be hard for you.
Don't worry, m8. I know that figuring it out that this is "luffy's show" is hard, but it is what it is. I trust you will be fine eventually.
:cryabit:

CG exists for 2 reasons.
1st and most important one: Buggy's gag.
2nd reason: an excuse for Zoro vs Mihawk to happen, since Oda ain't gonna stop the story so Zoro can go on a side quest just to fight Mihawk.
I love Croco, but I ain't go over the board thinking we are bound for him to be a major antagonist again. At best I can hope for a Mr Prince vs Mr 0 battle.
Eh with Pluton returning in the story immediately before Crocs return I have high faith in it. Plus with Buggy’s god tier luck power, he’s sitting on the empty throne and bringing the others with him

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Dude.
Since when are Akainu and Koby going after the One Piece?
What major coping argument is this just to justify gorosei or mihawk not being mentioned?
Gorosei aren't there because Imu is the center piece of the gorosei. Gorosei at this point aren't worth more than Tobi Roppo or Calamities were for Kaido. That's all.
Mihawk is the strongest member of CG, but it's an extremely passive character that doesn't do anything plotwise aside appearing during the baratie and giving Zoro a reality check. He's nothing but a plot device for Zoro.
There's absolutely nothing more to it than this.
:pepecafe:
I don't think they're necessarily going after the one piece but they will have an important role to play around it they'll be most affected by it's discovery, imu and Garling will lose their power and importance, Akainu will have to make a choice if he wants to continue following the doctrine or go against the world government, Koby will become a major player especially when it comes to the next generation of marines and I think he'll be the one to take out BB, Dragon and Sabo if the one piece truly Is the story of the void century and that gets released to the world Dragon and Sabo will lead the revolutionary army to help the people not only over throw the gorosei but also be major players in the reformation of the world government. Kuzan will have to decide if it's really best for BB to have the one piece or will he turn against him? And then Buggy, Luffy, Shanks and BB ard all yonko and the four pirates closest to the one piece

As for the guy who kinda looks like Shanks idk how it'll affect him but probably the same as Imu and Garling

That's not how it works. You can't use the scene as any proof he's not functionally a logia, when the scene doesn't do that in the first place. I.e., even if an actual logia by name was in that scene they could be susceptible to getting punched by Oven without haki.
are people still arguing about this?
Katakuri can be hit even without haki since he isn't a logia, whats next are you guys going to start saying haki only works on logias and Luffy and not on other DF powers

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ

Two elders are send flying

Two elders are with Emeth

That leaves Venus.

Shs are escaping and I don't think we will see another Nika Combo to stop Venus

And, after a long time, oda finally showed Kiz but having some FB.

Is this the time we will see kiz in action again but against Venus?
Pizzaru? Blud is daydreaming.
Zoro will take care of him when the Sunny lands, and don't forget that Jinbo is BM level in the water. :doffytroll:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't think they're necessarily going after the one piece but they will have an important role to play around it they'll be most affected by it's discovery, imu and Garling will lose their power and importance, Akainu will have to make a choice if he wants to continue following the doctrine or go against the world government, Koby will become a major player especially when it comes to the next generation of marines and I think he'll be the one to take out BB, Dragon and Sabo if the one piece truly Is the story of the void century and that gets released to the world Dragon and Sabo will lead the revolutionary army to help the people not only over throw the gorosei but also be major players in the reformation of the world government. Kuzan will have to decide if it's really best for BB to have the one piece or will he turn against him? And then Buggy, Luffy, Shanks and BB ard all yonko and the four pirates closest to the one piece

As for the guy who kinda looks like Shanks idk how it'll affect him but probably the same as Imu and Garling
I feel like it just means that the marines, as a major force of the world, are gonna be pivotal on the inevitable war that is going to unfold once the One Piece is claimed. Oda's been talking about this major battle for quite a while, and it definitely tied to the one piece and the ancient weapons.
But people suddenly are saying they are on the race for the one piece as a mere cope as to why Mihawk isn't there, because he doesn't care about it. We see Sabo and Dragon. We see Imu and Figarland. We see Teach and Aokiji. Wouldn't hurt to see Buggy and Mihawk if he mattered for this final battle.
The fact that he's "irrelevant" aside from being Zoro's objective doesn't diminish his power. BUt people think it does like their dicks are gonna fall off if it isn't the case or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.