Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No he wasn't?

Jimbei was on the floor groveling and a hole in his chest so bad, that Luffy is scarred to this day. What were you reading bro?

Law and Red Hair Pirates needed to make an appearance. Never test Akainu's gangsta. They don't build villains like him.

Shanks appeared at the end

Doesn't matter what hole you put into luffy...point here is he escaped..jinbei escaped

And, all 3 admirals weren't able to bypass Ycs to stop them.

So, my argument still stands

If SHs are meant to escape...

Oda will make it happen

Maybe Buggy’s janitor Posthawk can manage better but no guarantees
:quest:
He can do a good ice cream by speedblitzing ice walls

Also Mihawk can cut a lot of wood as well, if u have a cold.

Considering he lives in a castle and his skills as ice maker etc. I think Mihawk should be called the World Greatest Hotel Owner.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Shanks appeared at the end

Doesn't matter what hole you put into luffy...point here is he escaped..jinbei escaped

And, all 3 admirals weren't able to bypass Ycs to stop them.

So, my argument still stands

If SHs are meant to escape...

Oda will make it happen
Yes you're finally starting to understand the point, Oda will make it happen. He made it happen while making Akainu look like a fucking monster. All 3 Admirals got scenes of clowning on WB, and never looked more than semi casual all arc. Gorosei don't look the same here.

This is what ParkminYoung was trying to tell you aswell.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Again, read that post in which I tagged you and think deeply and then compare...

Whatever points you said exist for BB as well.

But whatever point I said for BB does that exist for Buggy?
Not really the only person in black beards crew that ever defeated any straw hat is Kuzan and it's still up in the air if he's 100% loyal

Blackbeard hasn't fought, argued or reluctantly teamed up with Luffy at all

In fact they only met twice

First when they talked about pies and then again in Impel down where that fight was cut short by jimbe holding Luffy back

Now let's go through your comparisons

Both Ds ? Multiple people are Ds, Laws a D does that mean he's the most important rival to Luffy?

Light vs Darkness? Yeah fair point but Luffy is the dawn and the reincarnation of the guy who fought the world government in the firts place so Luffy light and bringing the dawn is more describing him being nika and his clash with the world government, Black Beard is the Darkness that Koby will take out

Roger vs Xebec? We don't know how that fight went at all for all we know Garp could have been the one to take Xebec and if anything Shanks and Black Beard are more the Roger and Xebec of the current era

Polar Personality- Buggy and Luffy have pretty polarizing personalities that give similar results

Polar Ideology- having different view points doesn't make you a rival, most pirates in the series share Black beards Ideology, Luffy is the odd man out

Common Goal? - 99% of pirates in one piece have the common goal of becoming pirate king

Similar crew structure? Are you referring to how they both have 10 core members fair enough Cross guild only have 9 rn unless you count the guy who killed T-bone but even if you don't they have Buggy, Mihawk, Crocodile, alvida, Mr 1, Mr 3. Richest, moji and cabaja and could possibly recruit moriah to fill out that 10th spot

We don't know Buggys dream beyond the one piece but I'm sure he has one

Bruh talking about tactic
The whole Navy was scared of old Sickbeard they had to trick Squardo to do the dirty job
Admirals on multiple occasions had no issues with confronting Yonko crews solo
Same can’t be said for Buggy‘s janitor pisshawk even with the support of a yonko crew. Man even fled from a fodder marine fleet
Abandoned his home without a fight like a pussy

No he wasn't?

Jimbei was on the floor groveling and a hole in his chest so bad, that Luffy is scarred to this day. What were you reading bro?

Law and Red Hair Pirates needed to make an appearance. Never test Akainu's gangsta. They don't build villains like him.

I still believe it's total bull shit that Jinbe not only survived with a hole in his chest but didn't even have a scar from it

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Shiroyru
Plot and Story>Power Level.

Some people are focused way too much on the power level arguments, that they simply forget and ignore the plot and story.

The Gorosei for the most part are being held back because they can't kill the SHs and they can't destroy Egghead.

The whole Atlas scene with Nusjuro was dumb but again it was nothing more than plot to prevent Nusjuro from going after the Straw Hats and Lilith.

If this arc was about defeating all of the Gorosei and this all we get from them, then yeah I agree they would be trash.

But this arc isn't about defeating the Gorosei, also remember that three of the Gorosei haven't even shown off their hybrid forms yet.

And then we still have that possibility of them not being devil fruit users.

So yeah I think the downplay for now is just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.