Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
King is already becoming Nika's cocksucker, no way the fight is happening anymore
If Yamato meets King both will wank Nika together
King is a joyboy cocksucker

Joyboy and Nika are two different people

Nika is an ancient god that the giants worship

Joyboy is the guy who had the Nika fruit and is praised by those who know of him and his story

Basically it goes

OG Nika- A diety that some how became a devil fruit after death

Joyboy- who ate the Nika fruit and his actions had a major impact on the future and his will was passed down the generations

Possible random 200 years ago- The ancient Robot reacted to Luffy in g5 and saw him as Joy boy the likely hood there was someone between Luffy and Joyboy Is high

Luffy- The current inheritor of Joyboys will and the one who took on Nika's abilities

Coby does not have the time to surpass Sanji in the short time he's given, Sanji who is also going to continue growing.

I literally could not care about Sanji's strength, I don't believe there is any setup for a Sanji vs Kizaru fight. These are just facts, Coby does not have the time to become a top tier by EOS. Unless there is some major timeskip.
Coby was trained by Garp
Coby is the next Garp

Garp 2.0 > anybody coming from Vinsmoke family
EoS fleet admiral > EoS Germa King

Straw Hat Pirates VS Red Hair Pirates
Blackbeard Pirates VS Cross Guild
Koby VS Kuzan
Imu VS Dragon
Figarland Garling VS Sabo
Character not unlocked VS Sakazuki

The fights of the next arc. :shocked:
  • Straw Hats vs Blackbeard Pirates
  • Cross Guild vs Red Hair Pirates
  • Sabo vs Akainu
  • Aokiji vs Dragon
  • Garling vs Shanks clone
  • Koby vs Imu

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No I don’t, you’re trying to act smartass and somehow slander Greenbull with Shanks but this only has to do with Zoro GB and King lol
How is pointing out an obvious fact counts as me being a smartass? GB's hype career started with him supposedly turning King into a fertilizer. GB bro's celebrated and propagated it like there's no tomorrow.

It's funny how you go full-blown defensive mode as soon as I said something remotely negative about GB yet you try to mock the others for doing something similar.

Let me tell you who the actual smart ass is. It's the ones trying to save face saying they don't care about the agenda that they propagated in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.