Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his spitting image. What the fuck are you talking about? :nicagesmile:
You got duped by Lew and Leadon. The only similarity between the silhouette and Shanks is that the silhouette also has a generic cutlass hilt
It's just shit posting mate. I'm not fully convinced about this evil twin stuff myself.

We could also argue it's a Shimotsuki

I think i know why people are apprehensive about accepting Shanks's twin brother Pranks.

It's cause he looks black and shanks is white isn't it?

Well check this out.

It's like two peas in a pod.

THEY LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE :crazwhat:

Bad analogy.

Mihawk is in CG. Also, Mihawk doesn't share brotherhood with zoro. They have duel reserved.

Nothing as sort of with shanks and RhP.

Then, mihawk is individual and when you say SH vs RHP then it's about the crew as well. Does RHP shares any antagonistic rivalry? No

And, that side character you mentioned is that person whom your fav wants to stop.

I know you are shanks fan but don't turn yourself blind to what's in front of you
Mihawk isn’t antagonistic to zoro
The man trained him for 2 years and lived with him

Luffy fighting shanks has been hyped since shanks left fuusha village

You don’t need to be an evil villain to fight the straw hats. Shanks and his crew are rivals to luffy and his crew. Luffy wants to fight shanks
That’s it
Doesn’t have to be more complicated

I know you’re a mihawk fan but no need to act ignorant

Seriously though,

People really think that the silhouette won't atleast be someone we already know/recognize?

That clown lolda put him as a silhouette for a fucking reason. He already showed members of god's knight before. So if that was some random fucker that's brand new, lolda wouldn't give two shits about revealing his face.

There's a reason he's hiding him :endthis:

Saturn is probably the worst Gorosei and weakest top tier ever.
He is not even a match for Luffy.

So far if we are be honest, the only real match and the only character who coule face and match G5 Luffy was simple Kizaru.

He is also the only one who Luffy used adv CoC against...

Status
Not open for further replies.