Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of power, Mihawk doesn't even seem more relevant than Croc in Cross Guild. Most of his spreads are shared with him lol
This is just confirmation of what we could interpret
In thelast CG chapter is clearly Croco the one is leading and also clashing with buggy for the comedic scenes.
Mihawk is there to drink whine and wait for Zori to knock him over
Look how they Massacred my beautiful girl :josad:

Ngl she looks very pretty here :sweat:
Soon she will meet our heroes again and they will have happy reunion I'm waiting for a decade:endthis:

Because Kid is not willing to compromise with SHs, what use will he have for that last poneglyph?
Law wants to learn the will of D, Kid’s hopes and dreams were already shattered. I don’t even know how his storyline will go if Oda brings him back.
Kid dream and hope arent shattered lol
Him losing won't mean he's done dreaming

I rather believe someone who actually said or knows something gonna be tied with burn man than someone who said nnothing at all

Next arc will feature burnt man , kid and Luffy
Law isn't gonna be at Elbaf

The amount of Ls this chapter gives to the sword swallowers and Yankers lmaoo.

- Pisshawk not worthy to be featured in the final panel that seems uber important.
- Ling the bum is wrapped up like a mummy even though he had barely any bandages after the Zoro fight.
- Kizaru looking cleaner than ever even though he was supposedly defeated by Goofy. 🤣
- Kuzan featured in the reaction panel even though his captain already represents him, where is Janitortyu of the piss, the Kuzan superior??

Generational cope will result from this.
:kobeha::kobeha:
Is it Swordover? :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.