[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

How many players targeted Flower last night?

Al Sama: He trusted Flower so he targeted her.
Finalbeta: He sus Flower so he tried to roleblock Flower.
Melontolin: She sus Flower and tried to investigate Flower.

Finalbeta claimed roleblocker and Kiwipom claimed to be roleblocked so there might be 2 roleblockers.

Physician: Al Sama
Butler: Finalbeta
Butler 2(who roleblocked Kiwipom): ???
Melontolin: Sheriff
Zara: Hunter

I think I can Al Sama(he trusted Flower yesterday so his claim was genuine), Finalbeta (he sus Flower made sense he tried to investigate Flower) and Melontolin(Sheriff is unique role right?)

Townie list:
1. Flower
2. Seraphoenix
3. Kiwipom
4. Cobra: I don't think scum would convert new player)
5. Zara
6. Melontolin
7. Al Sama
8. Finalbeta

I sus between Krogothwolf and Marimo.

N

NeutralWatcher

Edit:

I think I can trust Al Sama(he trusted Flower yesterday so his claim was genuine), Finalbeta (he sus Flower made sense he tried to roleblock Flower) and Melontolin(Sheriff is unique role right?)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Give me your reads buddy , Alli see you is cumhunting ? Sumhunting is not equal to you being BD .

Cut to the point .
Feeling afraid??? LoL
I will be giving my full detailed reads on this with explanation why I think the few players are possible Scums...

But you guys have to give me sometime.... because it's going to be very detailed and I would also like to factor in our future action......

Yes many claimed but if we co-ordinator properly then we can push Scums into corner while lynching and killing them one after the other

Why being hasty fallen....

N

NeutralWatcher

What if we think Cobra would not get converted since we all think he's new player?

Unseen used our way of thought and convert Cobra.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Edit:

I think I can trust Al Sama(he trusted Flower yesterday so his claim was genuine), Finalbeta (he sus Flower made sense he tried to roleblock Flower) and Melontolin(Sheriff is unique role right?)
Sherrif is not a unique role

Certain classes are considered Unique, meaning a maximum of one will appear in any given game. The Unique classes are: The Assassin*, The Cult Leader*, The Hunter, The King*, The Mastermind*, The Mystic, The Poacher, The Possessor, The Prince, The Reaper, The Illusionist^, The Scorned, The Inquisitor, The Sellsword and The Sorcerer.
https://tol.fandom.com/wiki/Classes

Reborn

So nothing from previous dayphase . Why should i feel afraid ? Please i have been playing in mafiascum seen millions like you saying this stuff.
Yet you haven't contributed anything to catch scums....

You should Wait for my reads instead of digging your own grave before that....

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Ok everyone needs to chill and stop claiming fr.

This is really bad, claiming isn’t just affecting yourself but affecting the rest of town too. It’s getting easier for scum to figure out who the prince is with each claim.

Reborn

There would be one more claim today.....

It will be from me....

It's essential to exactly pinpoint who are scums and to make you all believe my plan....

Because I have something that can come handy....

But wait for sometime....

Status
Not open for further replies.