[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Vote Lynch Krogothwolf

I'll go with my intuition here.

He said Al Sama and I look the scummiest. When I asked him why, instead of explaining the reason why he backed off which makes it like he was trying to play safe.

I'll wait for your mega essay who's scum. For now Krogothwolf is my main sus.

F

Fallen Prince

im surprised the kiwi stuff is being taken seriously, it was a joke cuz she was the one pressuring me with questions when i claimed

i have zero control over who i kill so i dont understand why the kiwi dying comment is taken so seriously. you know its a passive ability i have zero control over right?
Gave my opinion what i read , i had to skim fast .

So basically you , cobra and flower have claied their roles .

Not sure if Alsama did say anything (?) , he said he can protect .

Mel has an invest role like she claimed .

@Finalbeta anything more than you want to say all i see you obsessed with flower lynch . I really dont see helping us with the game . You claimed your roleblock failed right (?) , other than that you voted @AL sama .

EoD Vote Tally:
Finalbeta -> Al
Sera -> Reborn -> Al
Kiwi -> AL
AL -> Light ->*-> Kiwi -> Cobra
Lanji -> Neutral -> Fallen Prince
Fallen -> Neutral -> Sera
Neutral -> Neutral -> Flower ->*
Reborn -> Krogo
Queen -> Al
Fujishiro -> Sera ->*-> Al
Flower -> Beta -> Kiwi -> Melon

AL - 5
Krogo - 1
Cobra - 1
Sera - 1
Melon - 1
Fallen Prince - 1

Queen , Sera , Kiwi, and Final vote any reason why they changed their mind this phase ?

@Marimo_420 you did not even vote and stated your reads ? Not good enough .

@Neutral i see where you at EOD ?
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch Krogothwolf

I'll go with my intuition here.

He said Al Sama and I look the scummiest. When I asked him why, instead of explaining the reason why he backed off which makes it like he was trying to play safe.

I'll wait for your mega essay who's scum. For now Krogothwolf is my main sus.
Considering he did not even vote is pretty odd . Did he post this dayphase ?

I see reborn vote him on Day 1 ? Did he mention anything about wolf in this dp ?

@Finalbeta anything more than you want to say all i see you obsessed with flower lynch . I really dont see helping us with the game . You claimed your roleblock failed right (?) , other than that you voted @AL sama .

EoD Vote Tally:
Finalbeta -> Al
Sera -> Reborn -> Al
Kiwi -> AL
Reborn -> Krogo
Queen -> Al

AL - 5
Krogo - 1
Cobra - 1
Sera - 1
Melon - 1
Fallen Prince - 1

Queen , Sera , Kiwi, and Final vote any reason why they changed their mind this phase ?

his claim. he seems good to me

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

EoD Vote Tally:
Finalbeta -> Al
Sera -> Reborn -> Al
Kiwi -> AL
Reborn -> Krogo
Queen -> Al

AL - 5
Krogo - 1
Cobra - 1
Sera - 1
Melon - 1
Fallen Prince - 1

Considering he did not even vote is pretty odd . Did he post this dayphase ?

I see reborn vote him on Day 1 ? Did he mention anything about wolf in this dp ?
AL is less scummy this phase than he was last phase imo. I was gonna vote for him first thing but I’m having a hard time deciding rn how legit his claim is. Physician is a really important role and he hasn’t been counterclaimed yet. That’s why I didn’t vote for him.

I’m honestly surprised by the lack of counterclaims this round. Only Beta vs Cobra but two butlers is possible. If one of them isn’t butler, then I’m guessing it’s Beta and he is sellsword. But so far I have nothing to say that Beta is lying.

Lastly, I’m including to believe that all of the claims so far are real meaning our pool of suspects is a lot smaller. Only issue is, we could potentially have a converted hiding amongst the claims

Inclining

N

NeutralWatcher

Al and NW seem to be the most scummy briefly from my quick read. It looked as townies arguing with townies in Day 1 but for it to continue to show it starts to make me wonder.
Your discussion with Reborn earlier on wasn't exactly great, I'm not sure about it is all. But I've only read back a few pages so I might be missing more stuff so you'll have to forgive me as I read back.
These posts make Krogothwolf sus imo.

Also if I'm inactive that's because I have connection problem and I have to clear cache many times to log in again.

F

Fallen Prince

"I said I wasn't going to ride a bandwagon but Zara's slip is just too much not to ride on."

So you mentioned about Zaras typo of black and blue dragon . Is this because you see him neutral party because of typing mistake or you saw his flaw in pattern of play ? Need your answer on this .

@Marimo_420 , Also you mentioned ,In your other quote you mentioned you are still sussing sera and nw . maybe flower . Are you still consistent with this thoughts.

al sama claimed physician
Wow so many claims , we need to have claim limits not a good way to play a mafia game .

vote lynch @Marimo_420

@Dragomir

If the reason is typo to vote a player sorry you need to make more effort . Also i am not seeing decent explanation of why you have your sus of sera and nw .

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I wanna cast a vote on someone before I sleep. By process of elimination, top suspects are Krogo, Lanji, Marimo and potentially Reborn.

Krogo and Lanji seem fine to me. Only concern about Krogo is he talks more than usual but I generally agree with what he has to say.

I’ll go with Marimo lynch for now.

By reads, I will think AL, Zara are scum. But I’m on the fence due to their claims and lack of counterclaims. Also Light

Vote Lynch Marimo

I wanna cast a vote on someone before I sleep. By process of elimination, top suspects are Krogo, Lanji, Marimo and potentially Reborn.

Krogo and Lanji seem fine to me. Only concern about Krogo is he talks more than usual but I generally agree with what he has to say.

I’ll go with Marimo lynch for now.

By reads, I will think AL, Zara are scum. But I’m on the fence due to their claims and lack of counterclaims. Also Light

Vote Lynch Marimo
why potentially Reborn?

D

Dragomir

Vote Tally Before I Go To Sleep:
Finalbeta -> Flower
Sera -> Flower ->*
Kiwi -> Zara -> Marimo
Fallen Prince -> Marimo
Light -> Zara
Al -> Sera -> Marimo
Lanji -> Zara
Flower -> Beta
Melontonin -> Zara ->*
Queen -> Zara
Marimo -> Zara

Zara - 4
Marimo - 3
Beta - 1
Flower - 1

There are 6 hours and 27 minutes remaining. Remember, the cap is 9.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is my first post on the matter.....one or two more will follow.

Last ToL game, we had 20 players. The game began with 2 cult (maximum of 4)and three neutrals.

This game we had 18 players - game began with two unseen(maximum of 3) and 2 neutrals most likely....

This is the list of players who claimed(correct me if I am wrong)

Courtroom:
1. @Finalbeta - indication of butler( his game play reflects he isn't unseen. His initial move today was quite bold and I don't see unseen beta doing that. Also, I doubt he got converted because we all know it's easy to sus beta so no use for unseen)

2. @Zara - hunter - a bold claim. Assassin often tend to claim such role. But his role hasn't been countered as well. Unless countered, we have to believe he is town. But we have to investigate him to be sure of.

3. @Seraphoenix - claimed to flower and she cleared her. So we can assume he is good. I also didn't find any fault in his game play.

4. @krogothwolf - i already sussed him yesterday. This day as well he hasn't been of much use. He remains my top sus.

5. @Kiwipom well she isn't unseen yesterday for sure. Cobra blocked her so shouldn't be able to kill or convert. Odds of unseen converting her remain low but there is a chance....but apart from slim chance of her getting converted, she is good.

7. @Light D Lamperouge - he is good king. Why? Both convert and kill happened...

8. @AL sama - he claimed physician..no counter. Well, there is chance of him getting converted and he claimed physician to come out clean but apart from that he is good...

Need to invest him to be sure.

9. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE - already made it clear that he isn't being pushy...

10. @Flower claimed princess and was jailed...
11. @Cobra. - Butler

12. @Fallen Prince -
13. @Sunita - don't think Drago would make her scum.

14. @Melontonin - Sheriff

15. @Queen - I have a bit doubt on her but she looks good otherwise..

16. @Reborn - i am not unseen

17. @NeutralWatcher

18. @Marimo_420

So, if we factor in all the claims then

Then at least three scums are within wolf, Marimo, fallen, neutral watcher, and Lanji.

If al and kiwi doesn't get converted last night, then four scums are among those five people....

N

NeutralWatcher

Vote Tally Before I Go To Sleep:
Finalbeta -> Flower
Sera -> Flower ->*
Kiwi -> Zara -> Marimo
Fallen Prince -> Marimo
Light -> Zara
Al -> Sera -> Marimo
Lanji -> Zara
Flower -> Beta
Melontonin -> Zara ->*
Queen -> Zara
Marimo -> Zara

Zara - 4
Marimo - 3
Beta - 1
Flower - 1

There are 6 hours and 27 minutes remaining. Remember, the cap is 9.
I voted Krogothwolf.

Then at least three scums are within wolf, Marimo, fallen, neutral watcher, and Lanji.
Interesting. Did I do anything to make you sus me?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
why potentially Reborn?
Tbh I think me and Reborn are on the same page. Only difference is I’m not Reborn so I can’t confirm that he is BD. I don’t think he is unseen but I have a hunch that he might be some type of third party. That’s why I said potentially Reborn. His scum hunting is too genuine to be fake reads

This is my first post on the matter.....one or two more will follow.

Last ToL game, we had 20 players. The game began with 2 cult (maximum of 4)and three neutrals.

This game we had 18 players - game began with two unseen(maximum of 3) and 2 neutrals most likely....

This is the list of players who claimed(correct me if I am wrong)

Courtroom:
1. @Finalbeta - indication of butler( his game play reflects he isn't unseen. His initial move today was quite bold and I don't see unseen beta doing that. Also, I doubt he got converted because we all know it's easy to sus beta so no use for unseen)

2. @Zara - hunter - a bold claim. Assassin often tend to claim such role. But his role hasn't been countered as well. Unless countered, we have to believe he is town. But we have to investigate him to be sure of.

3. @Seraphoenix - claimed to flower and she cleared her. So we can assume he is good. I also didn't find any fault in his game play.

4. @krogothwolf - i already sussed him yesterday. This day as well he hasn't been of much use. He remains my top sus.

5. @Kiwipom well she isn't unseen yesterday for sure. Cobra blocked her so shouldn't be able to kill or convert. Odds of unseen converting her remain low but there is a chance....but apart from slim chance of her getting converted, she is good.

7. @Light D Lamperouge - he is good king. Why? Both convert and kill happened...

8. @AL sama - he claimed physician..no counter. Well, there is chance of him getting converted and he claimed physician to come out clean but apart from that he is good...

Need to invest him to be sure.

9. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE - already made it clear that he isn't being pushy...

10. @Flower claimed princess and was jailed...
11. @Cobra. - Butler

12. @Fallen Prince -
13. @Sunita - don't think Drago would make her scum.

14. @Melontonin - Sheriff

15. @Queen - I have a bit doubt on her but she looks good otherwise..

16. @Reborn - i am not unseen

17. @NeutralWatcher

18. @Marimo_420

So, if we factor in all the claims then

If al and kiwi doesn't get converted last night, then four scums are among those five people....
I agree with this. I town lean on Fallen for saying controversial opinions last phase when no one asked him. NW leans town to me because his frustration yesterday seems genuine. Finally, I don’t understand why
Townclears Light

I think he has a weird way of “scum hunting” this game. Like I can’t place my finger on it yet but he seems to beat around the bush a bit and is very defensive

@Fallen Prince

Yes indeed my friend. I'm not 100% sold on Flower, she could be neutral skewing Princess, but it appears that the odds of her being Unseen are null now.

AL sama, I still suspect him. He claimed invest which is a very generic claim, he never fully claimed his role, claiming invest is very easy to accomplish, because there are different around. His behaviour was wretched yesterday.

I'm not particularly confident with the Zara lynch, we are lynching a perfect noobie and his could of been a genuinely mistake, or maybe it was not. For sure I would of never sold it had he been an experienced player.

However the situation involving Melo and the apparent Mastermind matter is intriguing.

I'm still making up my mind about the other players, looking for a solid read which will apparently differentiate them from BD.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I voted Krogothwolf.

Interesting. Did I do anything to make you sus me?
I was the first person to sus Marimo and wolf yesterday

Wolf
Al
Marimo
Kiwi

In the order of I find them suspicious.

@NeutralWatcher @krogothwolf why you both so silent

Today I questioned al and I already gave the reason openly why I questioned his claim and but since he claimed physician then we can't blindly lynch him. We need to invest....

My potential lynch candidates remain wolf and marimo....

Rest would be followed tomorrow because I don't have much on you and Lanji.

But my reads are deduced from what happened so far....

It's really hard to pin point scums exactly from list of so many players. All I can do is deduce..
So you are saying there are 2 butlers in this game ?
We had two butlers, two knights and two maids in last game.....

Tbh I think me and Reborn are on the same page. Only difference is I’m not Reborn so I can’t confirm that he is BD. I don’t think he is unseen but I have a hunch that he might be some type of third party. That’s why I said potentially Reborn. His scum hunting is too genuine to be fake reads

I agree with this. I town lean on Fallen for saying controversial opinions last phase when no one asked him. NW leans town to me because his frustration yesterday seems genuine. Finally, I don’t understand why

Townclears Light

I think he has a weird way of “scum hunting” this game. Like I can’t place my finger on it yet but he seems to beat around the bush a bit and is very defensive
Unseen starts from only two players.....

If we assume light to be unseen king, then unseen was left with only one member.

But last night both conversion and kill happened....

I checked unseen king abilties. He can check for unseen members but he can't convert or kill. But last night both happened.

So logically he shouldn't be unseen king

Status
Not open for further replies.