[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I really am not totally down for this lynch either.

My reasons to read her as scum:
> there is the possible slip --> calling BD two times
> hunter is a convenient claim
> bad reads
> "accidentally" angleshooting

Reservations:
> her defense seems genuine and organic
> if she really is hunter, it would fuck us over real bad

My only question is who to lynch next. I don't have anyone that seems more suspicious than her other than AL. Maybe I should just stay with my D1 vote and lynch him again.
Also, he did claim physician and I don't want to be that doofus who led the lynch on physician if he flips town. But the claim is sketchy as well as his previous actions so I'm a bit lost.
Yes the hunter claim ins convenient.

Bad reads though are easy to explain by a new player also bad reads are pretty common, and angle shooting happened in Day 1 as well with a few other players so I don't really see that as a reason to view Zara as scum.

Also rbing I have a good feeling that it won't give us information in the way of the killing to provide us information on it. I think Zara needs to be checked a different way to be honest.

Al and NW seem to be the most scummy briefly from my quick read. It looked as townies arguing with townies in Day 1 but for it to continue to show it starts to make me wonder.

Al claimed physician though? thats surprising. Hm, I'll need to reread his stuff. Course the physician thing could be an easy way to get a pass for a bit, did Flower provide any results?

How many of you who played ToL earlier or have more than few games experience are capable of deducing how scum abilties work exactly????

Because I can't.... Am I the only one who feels that if melon legitimately deduced how host operates scum abilties during her first game itself then I feel bad for having low iq and poor logical deduction skills as even after playing 12-13 games I still can't:josad:
so what do you think
do you think thats sus
? if so say it
or dont .
:endthis:

Bad reads though are easy to explain by a new player also bad reads are pretty common, and angle shooting happened in Day 1 as well with a few other players so I don't really see that as a reason to view Zara as scum.

Also rbing I have a good feeling that it won't give us information in the way of the killing to provide us information on it. I think Zara needs to be checked a different way to be honest.

Al and NW seem to be the most scummy briefly from my quick read. It looked as townies arguing with townies in Day 1 but for it to continue to show it starts to make me wonder.

Al claimed physician though? thats surprising. Hm, I'll need to reread his stuff. Course the physician thing could be an easy way to get a pass for a bit, did Flower provide any results?
flower was jailed mate

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
so what do you think
do you think thats sus
? if so say it
or dont .
:endthis:
:kriwhat:

Point is you are first time player....

Point is you haven't played ToL earlier and this game is damn complex...

There is only two way out of this...
1) either you already know how abilties work as you are scum. Because only scum would know how their abilties would work exactly

2)or you are really good at deducing things...
Well there is the wiki available to us.
Can you tell me from where on wiki you read how scum abilties worke

What you think I am doing??

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Melontonin Would you claim?

I played Throne of Lies before but even then I don't know how Little Bird ability work. How do you know?
Post automatically merged:

For this game
I did not know it existed, until Queen mentioned it. I swear to you I cannot know how the mechanics work. Even if I was scum, i do not believe there is a single role which explains the mechanics only Dragomir has chosen to use. I guessed what seemed most logical.

Just put yourself in the shoes of a host of a mafia game. This is what I did. He said Whispers are allowed. Roles that can read whispers exist (i did not know this before whispering).

Now as the perspective of scum:
If you see someone write "im gonna whisper to this person" you can right away pm dragomir, say "activate daytime whispering ability". The person who is whispering will take their time, because there is only one whisper per day! so naturally, the scum activating his whisper reading ability is going to message dragomir BEFORE the person doing the whispering. Whisper reading is a day ability of the mastermind, according to the wiki.

There is no time gap to do our day abilities, except for the day itself. There is no "you gotta do your day abilities in the first hour of the day" or smth like that. How else would you see it?

This is my reasoning, I hope this makes sense. Put yourself in the shoes of host.

I am going to sleep soon, I have had this tab open for hmmmm 12 hours now lmao and im getting sleepy

As for my role... I have suspected all game that scum have read my whispers, ever since the argument with Queen. It would only make sense if I claim so I will just say it: I am sheriff.

Your discussion with Reborn earlier on wasn't exactly great, I'm not sure about it is all. But I've only read back a few pages so I might be missing more stuff so you'll have to forgive me as I read back.

flower was jailed mate
I was jailor last game, and jailor did not roleblock the target, only the people who went for the target. So I am wondering if flower still tried to act and got anything or not then.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

The day started like this:
> Me and AL claimed our actions failed
> Beta claimed he has info on Flower and casts vote on her
> I said I am leaning towards following Beta with that vote since he claims to have info
> Flower claims jailed and says Beta is bullshitting because he couldn't have invested her
> Beta claims that he sussed her because his action failed and Beta is the butler. He thought she had a passive
> AL claims to have visited Flower
> Flower accuses AL and Beta of being potential killers trying to kill her
> AL casually drops that he is trying to protect her (he later confirmed that his claim is physician)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Your discussion with Reborn earlier on wasn't exactly great, I'm not sure about it is all. But I've only read back a few pages so I might be missing more stuff so you'll have to forgive me as I read back.

I was jailor last game, and jailor did not roleblock the target, only the people who went for the target. So I am wondering if flower still tried to act and got anything or not then.
Are you trying to say that action (except for kill) can be performed on jailed target ???

This game is totally different then a regular mafia game it feels like, I still don't have a feel for how it should go.

There are a few games lynching D1 is bad and I'm stilly figuring this game out due to how the game works and mechanics. I also wasn't sure on anyone quite yet on how they went then when I woke up the thread went weird. Mainly I'm not 100% sure if lynching in this game D1 is ideal or not. Lately I haven't been lynching Day 1 as town just because I can't get as active as I usually can to really sus someone out.
How are you able to get away with this and I got ass blasted when I tried this? I'm jealous. :kriwhat:

i tell melon that scums may be able to read her whispers
and the result of this is she claiming here in the thread
this game is something else

As for my role... I have suspected all game that scum have read my whispers, ever since the argument with Queen. It would only make sense if I claim so I will just say it: I am sheriff.
I'm not sure how whispering works since it's my first time playing this game format but

what if they can only read whispers once per phase, and they decided to use it on seraphoenix instead of you? that would mean you gave them the tea on your role free of charge

Status
Not open for further replies.