[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

@Fallen Prince

Yes indeed my friend. I'm not 100% sold on Flower, she could be neutral skewing Princess, but it appears that the odds of her being Unseen are null now.

AL sama, I still suspect him. He claimed invest which is a very generic claim, he never fully claimed his role, claiming invest is very easy to accomplish, because there are different around. His behaviour was wretched yesterday.

I'm not particularly confident with the Zara lynch, we are lynching a perfect noobie and his could of been a genuinely mistake, or maybe it was not. For sure I would of never sold it had he been an experienced player.

However the situation involving Melo and the apparent Mastermind matter is intriguing.

I'm still making up my mind about the other players, looking for a solid read which will apparently differentiate them from BD.
You are not sure about flowers play ? If you are certainly sus about Alsama why not pressure him if you think either of fake claiming it .

Regarding Wolf ? You have no opinion on him .

I do agree with people starting a wagon on a noob player . Thats why @Marimo_420 needs more decent explanation from him !

7. @Light D Lamperouge - he is good king. Why? Both convert and kill happened...
I'm a bit confused by this. What does there being a convert and kill have any correlation to what kind of king Light is? And if there was some way to deduce that Light is a good king because of the Night 1 write up, then why are you the first person to bring this up after 89 pages? How did none of the other veteran players like Kiwi, Queen, Flower, Krogo ect not bring this up?

I was the first person to sus Marimo and wolf yesterday

Today I questioned al and I already gave the reason openly why I questioned his claim and but since he claimed physician then we can't blindly lynch him. We need to invest....

My potential lynch candidates remain wolf and marimo....

Rest would be followed tomorrow because I don't have much on you and Lanji.

But my reads are deduced from what happened so far....

It's really hard to pin point scums exactly from list of so many players. All I can do is deduce..

We had two butlers, two knights and two maids in last game.....

Unseen starts from only two players.....

If we assume light to be unseen king, then unseen was left with only one member.

But last night both conversion and kill happened....

I checked unseen king abilties. He can check for unseen members but he can't convert or kill. But last night both happened.

So logically he shouldn't be unseen king
that's not how unseen king works

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm a bit confused by this. What does there being a convert and kill have any correlation to what kind of king Light is? And if there was some way to deduce that Light is a good king because of the Night 1 write up, then why are you the first person to bring this up after 89 pages? How did none of the other veteran players like Kiwi, Queen, Flower, Krogo ect not bring this up?
How would I know why others didn't bring this up?

I did by reading unseen king abilties

https://tol.fandom.com/wiki/The_Evil_King

:emohiyo:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I was the first person to sus Marimo and wolf yesterday

Today I questioned al and I already gave the reason openly why I questioned his claim and but since he claimed physician then we can't blindly lynch him. We need to invest....

My potential lynch candidates remain wolf and marimo....

Rest would be followed tomorrow because I don't have much on you and Lanji.

But my reads are deduced from what happened so far....

It's really hard to pin point scums exactly from list of so many players. All I can do is deduce..

We had two butlers, two knights and two maids in last game.....

Unseen starts from only two players.....

If we assume light to be unseen king, then unseen was left with only one member.

But last night both conversion and kill happened....

I checked unseen king abilties. He can check for unseen members but he can't convert or kill. But last night both happened.

So logically he shouldn't be unseen king
No, Unseen starts with 2 members not including the king. So we could be starting with:
2 unseen + evil king
Or
2 unseen + good king

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No, Unseen starts with 2 members not including the king. So we could be starting with:
2 unseen + evil king
Or
2 unseen + good king
Unseen can only have maximum of three players....

Does king is included in that? If not then it means unseen can have maximum of 4 members including evil king

F

Fallen Prince

The King is a Guaranteed Unique Special class that belongs to a Random faction with the objective of that faction.

So according to reborn if i am correct he claims King can be something like cult leader ? Hope i am right .

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You are not sure about flowers play ? If you are certainly sus about Alsama why not pressure him if you think either of fake claiming it .

Regarding Wolf ? You have no opinion on him .

I do agree with people starting a wagon on a noob player . Thats why @Marimo_420 needs more decent explanation from him !
Well I'm not certain about AL sama, he claimed invest which is not a claim. However pressuring him would of meant trying to force him to reveal his true role, and if he is BD, that would of been a mistake. So I simply stay skeptical about him for now, mostly for his D1 behaviour.

If I ever had to switch my vote it shall be on either Melo or AL sama for the moment.

I rushed the latest 20 pages as I just woke up, I shall gather a better comprehension over the posts to figure whether or not I have missed important details.

Well I'm not certain about AL sama, he claimed invest which is not a claim. However pressuring him would of meant trying to force him to reveal his true role, and if he is BD, that would of been a mistake. So I simply stay skeptical about him for now, mostly for his D1 behaviour.

If I ever had to switch my vote it shall be on either Melo or AL sama for the moment.

I rushed the latest 20 pages as I just woke up, I shall gather a better comprehension over the posts to figure whether or not I have missed important details.
Al claimed Physician, dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.