One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet mihawk's Bounty is lower then 1 billion and on par with smoothie.
sabo has 600 mil and did in an admiral
:kayneshrug:
dont think folks would mind
Who confirmed this? LOL
Let's wait for the god damn manga to prove it before stating Garp doesn't have it. Can we?
My apologies
I used the same logic stealthblack did in discrediting the vivrecards.

I wonder how shanks came to be so respected and how he became a yonko 6 years ago

Like dude already started as a cabin boi on the pirate kings crew, to have been givin rogers hat that he started his adventure wearing and seems to have some connection to something big (imo because he was supposed to lead the next gen but instead gave that responsibility to luffy), to becoming an emperor competing with the likes of 3 past commanders of rox (one of which rivaled his previous captain), likely having to deal with admirals as well, then being respected and strong enough for sengoku to stop the war, and dude was also able to have a meeting with the gorosei

Like that's just crazy
Plus dude has his own whitebeard in teach

Luffy said over and over again his goal is to be freest man and since pirate King is the freest man he want to be Pirate King

Shanks , Roger , Luffy similarity are above denial

the bound of strew hat is made of strongest people
shanks is not luffy s goal clown
luffy s goal is t0 become the pirate king and that goal includes beating the 4 yonkos
luffy s goal is to surpass roger and find one piece
shanks isn t even close to roger
shanks is just a snitch

Doesn’t matter he’s not the Wss or a yonko or worst generation. My whole point was if oda makes a powerful swordsman like oden capable of harming the yonko with the highest bounty then that just means that all the other top tier swordsman in the story will be able to duplicate that feat but with better results:smithnie:
Yes. Better tasting dishes than soup.

hmmm, honestly maybe.
It was stated that he was strongest swordsman AT HIS TIME.
So, who knows
Besides, his title as "sword god" is more hype than WSS hahaha
But again, everything is possible. You cannot compare two swordsmen from different era unless we see their prime level on manga panels and we decide!
Nah im just trolling but honestly with all the Hype Ryuma got etc, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bit above Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.