News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

The bum whose first instinct is to rely solely on his wood logia df and brag about it is not getting a kokuto no matter how much you lust for it. At least Fuji combines swordsmanship with his abilities and actually uses his sword

His over reliance on his df led to likes of Yamato making him eat dirt with her first attack. I can’t see Fuji for example getting hit so easily he would block that with his sword. But a “kokuto” user twerkbull couldn’t even unsheath it:suresure:

"Zoro saw Fujitora's blade and didnt say anything"

Zoro seeing the Vegetable Monster with a "Black Blade" jobbing to Momo

”No one recognized the blade” is seriously the worst argument you can make lol
It literally took Kinemon an entire day to recognize not just any blade, but the much revered Shusui

Tashigi also needed some time
:sanmoji:

The bum whose first instinct is to rely solely on his wood logia df and brag about it is not getting a kokuto no matter how much you lust for it. At least Fuji combines swordsmanship with his abilities and actually uses his sword

His over reliance on his df led to likes of Yamato making him eat dirt with her first attack. I can’t see Fuji for example getting hit so easily he would block that with his sword. But a “kokuto” user twerkbull couldn’t even unsheath it:suresure:
This was a viable argument in my books against the GB black blade before this dropped
The movie Aramaki is based on
Set in the end of 19th century, where the Meiji Restoration just started, the hero, Aramaki Gennai (Karasawa Toshiaki) does not act so much like a "hero". He's a drunkard ronin (masterless samurai) who loves to lazy around in the house all day, and depend on his girlfriend for money. He doesn't care at all about anything or what happen in the world. Rumours has it that he has an unbelievably excellent skill of swordplay, but no one has ever seen him demonstrating it.
:goyea:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
”No one recognized the blade” is seriously the worst argument you can make lol
It literally took Kinemon to recognize not just any blade, but the much revered Shusui

Tashigi also needed some time
I'm not talking about everybody there.. I'm talking about Zoro.

The last time he faced an Admiral swordsman with a Supreme Blade.. he wanted to fight him. Asking to switch spots with Luffy.

This guy heard Kaidou was the Toughest and wanted to cut him, which he proclaimed to everyone in Onigashima.

And you think Zoro saw Greenbull with his "Black Blade" job to Momo and just let it go without saying anything, without wanting to fight him?

I'm not talking about everybody there.. I'm talking about Zoro.

The last time he faced an Admiral swordsman with a Supreme Blade.. he wanted to fight him. Asking to switch spots with Luffy.

This guy heard Kaidou was the Toughest and wanted to cut him, which he proclaimed to everyone in Onigashima.

And you think Zoro saw Greenbull with his "Black Blade" job to Momo and just let it go without saying anything, without wanting to fight him?
Zoro would need a telescope to see the blade, besides how can he spot it when Aramaki instantly went giga tree mode
Fighting Fujitora had nothing to do with him being a swordsman, Zoro laid 0 comments on his swordsmanship throughout the arc, he simply wanted to fight a top tier
With Greenbull Oda didn’t want to involve the SHs anyway, it is just how the plot went lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro would need a telescope to see the blade, besides how can he spot it when Aramaki instantly went giga tree mode
Such a cope argument tbh.

Fighting Fujitora had nothing to do with him being a swordsman, Zoro laid 0 comments on his swordsmanship throughout the arc, he simply wanted to fight a top tier
Has he ever said anything about anyone's swordsmanship or anyone's sword ever? Is GB not a top tier?

Him specifically being drawn there wanting to scrap with Fujitora, never with any other Admiral (except Aokiji and thats cuz it was about Robin) isnt a coincidence lmao.

With Greenbull Oda didn’t want to involved the SHs anyway, it is just how the plot went lol
When he drew Zoro commeting on Momo's performance, it isnt hard to mention a word about GB. He sure as hell didnt need a telescope to see what Momo did tho lmao.

When he drew Zoro commeting on Momo's performance, it isnt hard to mention a word about GB. He sure as hell didnt need a telescope to see what Momo did tho lmao.
Momo being a 200m tall dragon and Aramaki being the giga tree that he is surely made it easier

The mental gymnastics you go through to question the black blade are simply too much, there are better arguments to be said
Luffy also wanted to fight Fujitora in DR, this time Oda simply didn’t want to involve the SHs
Kinemon recognizing Shusui a day after meeting Zoro, and sword nerd Tashigi taking her time identifying it, should completely invalidate any arguments of the scabbards or Zoro identifying it, especially since Aramaki immediately went giga tree mode lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
…So why would he comment on Green Bull’s when Green Bull didn’t even touch his sword? Lmfao
Why did he not want to fight Greenbull like he wanted to fight Fujitora tho?

Momo being a 200m tall dragon and Aramaki being the giga tree that he is surely made it easier

The mental gymnastics you go through to question the black blade are simply too much, there are better arguments to be said
Luffy also wanted to fight Fujitora in DR, this time Oda simply didn’t want to involve the SHs
Kinemon recognizing Shusui a day after meeting Zoro, and sword nerd Tashigi taking her time identifying it, should completely invalidate any arguments of the scabbards or Zoro identifying it, especially since Aramaki immediately went giga tree mode lol
There are no mental gymnastics here.
Oda never involved the SHs in DR either lmao, Zoro never got his wish granted. However he did draw Zoro expressing his wish to fight Fujitora... he didnt just draw a panel of Zoro eating snacks and watching an 8 year old fight.

You people legit think that Greenbull achieved a Mihawk-like feat AND also believe Zoro saw a guy like that and let Momo fight him w/o saying anything about the matter since he doesnt have a telescope apparently...

However he did draw Zoro expressing his wish to fight Fujitora... he didnt just draw a panel of Zoro eating snacks and watching an 8 year old job.
He also didn’t draw Luffy wishing to fight Aramaki, he simply didn’t want them to fight why draw such panels

You people legit think that Greenbull achieved a Mihawk-like feat AND also Zoro saw a guy like that and let Momo fight him w/o saying anything about the matter since he doesnt have a telescope apparently...
When did the Strawhats arrive at the scene anyway, did they even see Aramaki before he went forest mode
Mental gymnastics..
If Oda doesn’t want to reveal something immediately it just doesn’t happen

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because Green Bull is not a swordsman
:datas::beanmean:

You walked right into that one, you can’t set me up like that
Sure, i dont think i ever claimed he is one. Though then... Fujitora is a swordsman, right? :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

He also didn’t draw Luffy wishing to fight Aramaki, he simply didn’t want them to fight why draw such panels
Luffy's dream goal doesnt involve beating a Black Blade wielder, Zoro's does.

Fuji & Zoro didnt fight in end of DR either, yet Oda drew it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nope, he’s a sword user

You’ll notice how there are absolutely zero openings or holes in my interpretation lmfao. Your efforts to find contradiction in my beliefs will always end in failure.
All i see is an interpretation full of shit.

Go and ask whoever's translations you trust, what the highlighted part means. Maybe then make a thread and tag your 20 "Chadmiral" groupies to educate them too.

Every swordsman has a sword style and Issho has gravity blade.

A sword user doesn't have a sword style, like Roger, indeed Oden was confirmed as having strongest swordstyle. Btw King proved that you can give sword duels without being swordsman

Unluckily or luckily you decide based on your agendas, Issho is a swordsman with a sword style.