[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
what does that mean?
they will try to lynch u. they arent very talented and since u r town, ur in danger. get ur best cases ready and try to convince them as much as u can., fuji is ur best ally but big chances he wakes up dead, so ur next best ally is charlie

might need to ally with pot at fuji cleared him as indie and try to work with kiku to lynch soul (white death)

it might work. 3 votes will be on you (soul orca polar). big chance soul has 2 vote power so u need like 5 votes to overcome him

thats you, charlie, kiku, pot and pray u r able to convince one of orca/polar/AM/luka or gg

@Alwaysmind cmon man u can carry as well. if u got some protection time to MVP this night and keep fuji or whoever alive

they will try to lynch u. they arent very talented and since u r town, ur in danger. get ur best cases ready and try to convince them as much as u can., fuji is ur best ally but big chances he wakes up dead, so ur next best ally is charlie

might need to ally with pot at fuji cleared him as indie and try to work with kiku to lynch soul (white death)

it might work. 3 votes will be on you (soul orca polar). big chance soul has 2 vote power so u need like 5 votes to overcome him

thats you, charlie, kiku, pot and pray u r able to convince one of orca/polar/AM/luka or gg

@Alwaysmind cmon man u can carry as well. if u got some protection time to MVP this night and keep fuji or whoever alive
wtf is this nonsense LMAO

Emil

Certified Memelord
wat else is there to say

if its a team of 2 left @Alwaysmind i need u to tell us who to vote. i think soul/luka shud be the direction but i need to hear it from you. if you have a rolecrush you MUST claim it for starter

if you still have a cop shot u can save it until soul/godfather flips

btw fuji ur certain with like 100% that polar is town right? just to make sure. say that out loud so naomi doesnt omgus him tomorrow and tag her please rn in case u die tonight
I am not 100% certain no, but his play around me has been pretty townie. Also I think I might know his role.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok and i guess one last thing if its a team of 2 mafia still left, be extremely careful about them bussing the day before lylo. do not award any credit for late pushes. anything after today can be faked much more likely than anything before today

Status
Not open for further replies.