CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Put Kizaru out of his misery already oda :josad:
Kaido: "Hi, I'm stuck in the bottom of Mt. Fuji, and Big Mom is starving, I'd like to order an extra large Kizaru pizza."
Akainu: "..."
Kaido: "Oh, sorry, I thought this was the New Marineford, not Monkey D. Dragon, excuse me, wrong number-"
Akainu: "WE ARE NOT A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT, AND WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE??!?"

At the time some even theorized that King was Kaido's son, though his offspring in the manga would prove to be far more disappointing.
Some even theorized that Kaido is Zoro's dad and that Zoro is getting a character arc like Sanji in WCI, calling it the year of Zoro. Or that Orochi is his dad and that Zoro defeats him while Luffy defeats Kaido. And this was even before ZKK.

And the Loda did his Loda-ing😭
Post automatically merged:

And here's a final one for the road:
Wow he draws by hand?
Seriously Oda could hire this guy and a few others who can emulate hisartstyle and let them draw while he writes. More chapter output and less health damage for Oda would be the result.

Some even theorized that Kaido is Zoro's dad and that Zoro is getting a character arc like Sanji in WCI, calling it the year of Zoro. Or that Orochi is his dad and that Zoro defeats him while Luffy defeats Kaido. And this was even before ZKK.

And the Loda did his Loda-ing😭
The way that Zoro and Kidd got hoed in Wano writing wise needs to be studied

I think that was the reason why I was one of the very few people that wasn't surprised with the shanks vs Kidd outcome, people really don't pay attention besides talking about powerlevels or fights characters do instead.

Literal the whole arc was set up how Kidd (and more importantly, Killer) got fucked directly and indirectly by kaido just to fight against him as much as law and then degraded to being a Luffy clean-up force so big mom doesn't reach the roof. Kidd could have one shot big mom and the narrative care that oda extended would be the same. 0.

The only one that got more hoed is Zoro which is funny because some people like l57 think that was the only arc post-ts were oda cared about zoro despite the quite opposite:josad:

Loda doesn't care about Zoro. He cared more about Sanji and even made an arc especially for him. Zoro fans get nothing. King of Hell is edgy and cringe and I don't even know what he did in Egghead.
Nah I wouldn't say that, I just think everyone knows how much oda cares about character writing with zoro after wano, it just speaks for itself if you read it in one go
Same thing with kidd

The only ones who have a shot of an "arc" are nami and usopp IMO, usopp in elbaf and Nami in Laugh Tale/Lodestar, altho I wouldn't even bet on that. Usopp has been really neglected too the last 2 arcs writing wise

- Nasujuro breaks 2nd generation stone activating Zoro true power?
- Secret to black blades is revealed, it's the power to cut the heavens and immortality
- Jinbei robs the yellow monkey
- Sanjo gets one shot by a clown female Vice Admiral
- Big Mom awakens and turns into O-Lin permanently and grabs Tama and flies with her to egghead to reclaim Zeus
- Sanji is pregnant
- Dragon rises from his desk

Nami in Laugh Tale/Lodestar,
This was never stated or announced anywhere just like the year of Zoro. So it won't happen.
This was announced in east blue but Usopp is barely a character at this point, he barely had any character development and I have no trust in Clownda

What's missing about Zoro is not feats, it's actual character development and exploration. Something nice would have been for him to go to Ryuma's grave, learn about his and Kuina's ties with Wano, or even him telling his crew onscreen about his past and Kuina and their promise.

Hell Wano could even have been an occasion for Tashigi, if she had come here, for her to get some much needed power-up and character development too, perhaps even some more depthened interactions with Zoro about their respective motivations and dreams and Kuina.

Something nice would have been for him to go to Ryuma's grave, learn about his and Kuina's ties with Wano, or even him telling his crew onscreen about his past and Kuina and their promise.
I was so sure it will happen.
Hell Wano could even have been an occasion for Tashigi, if she had come here, for her to get some much needed power-up and character development too, perhaps even some more depthened interactions with Zoro about their respective motivations and dreams and Kuina.
Sadly Tashigi was relegated to a whiny girl who is only useful in a caretaker role.

- Big Mom awakens and turns into O-Lin permanently and grabs Tama and flies with her to egghead to reclaim Zeus
- Sanji is pregnant
- Dragon rises from his desk

This was never stated or announced anywhere just like the year of Zoro. So it won't happen.

This was announced in east blue but Usopp is barely a character at this point, he barely had any character development and I have no trust in Clownda
No the nami thing wasn't announced but its jut a speculative option of mine with of oda wrote in Skypia and she was the driving force there and in jaya. Like skypia and jaya are way more namis arc than arlong park if you think about it from an active character point.
What's missing about Zoro is not feats, it's actual character development and exploration. Something nice would have been for him to go to Ryuma's grave, learn about his and Kuina's ties with Wano, or even him telling his crew onscreen about his past and Kuina and their promise.

There is no need to pull anything there writing out the things that were laid out in Wano would have been sufficient

Im just coping about usopp I guess and didn't give up yet :josad: