Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters
A combination of great man of history mystique, a bunch of funky laws and him redefining how warfare was fought. Legendary tactician, overly ambitious on campaigns. Going to Spain and Russia sucked big time for him.
Yeah I mean I read a biography about him but it seemed like he was a professional in propaganda. And yeah not losing a battle is cool except when it’s pointless.

Isn’t the code civil stolen from the Roman republic ?
Post automatically merged:

Macran gonna speak :whitepress:

:okay:
I’m not a power scaler
Nor someone who has read his fair numbers of books, or watched the fair share of documentaries on the man, but you can still catch up.

Here's a nice series of videos on the Napoleonic Wars if you want to learn more about them:Napoleonic Wars - YouTube

These are some really nice light works, but I wonder when Céline will make her appearance.

Here is Amélie.

And now it's Tony.

Wasn’t this supposed to be over by now ?

Nor someone who has read his fair numbers of books, or watched the fair share of documentaries on the man, but you can still catch up.

Here's a nice series of videos on the Napoleonic Wars if you want to learn more about them:Napoleonic Wars - YouTube
I didn’t watch these YouTube videos about his wars but I already told you I chimed into his life long enough. You are acting like a religious person with their idol. I don’t need to love the guy who set Europe on fire.

My opinion is that most of his « legend » is based on powerful charisma. You should read books about the cuck-emperor.

Wasn’t this supposed to be over by now ?

I didn’t watch these YouTube videos about his wars but I already told you I chimed into his life long enough. You are acting like a religious person with their idol. I don’t need to love the guy who set Europe on fire.

My opinion is that most of his « legend » is based on powerful charisma. You should read books about the cuck-emperor.
I have read enough about his private life as well, and he isn't the only one who set Europe on fire, the other european powers who opposed him had their own part of responsability in it. He certainely had his many flaws but he did become a legend for many good reasons.

Anyway Céline is finally here.