Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters
All Athletes are on "something". Probably most take the biggest legal amount just to score barely negative.
But I won't believe for a second that a league that is all about showmanship and very little about sport in general, see how much they violate and ignore the rule, is not relaxed around doping.
See that there have never been any cases.
I mean yeah, the NBA is pretty lax on the actual rules of the game rutinely allowing travelling like they're all part of a nomadic tribe but I wouldn't correlate it to them allowing or turning a blind eye to PED use. At least not explicitly.
PEDs are being used tho, even in the Euroleague. The NBA being the world hub of basketball surely has more of it, I agree. And some executives must be in on it by virtue of it being an open secret.
But the same can be said for football, and Man City for example. Their medical team has some dirt on them as well.

Lmao. So you think football is more forgiving than Basketball in terms of age?

Way to expose you've never seen a basketball game lol
Are you reading what I write or are you pretending?
Pirlo is a good example of a player who gave the best at a later age, given his football IQ was over the charts.
Please reply to what I write instead of cherry picking and replying only to phrase and trying to twist them around.

I mean yeah, the NBA is pretty lax on the actual rules of the game rutinely allowing travelling like they're all part of a nomadic tribe but I wouldn't correlate it to them allowing or turning a blind eye to PED use. At least not explicitly.
PEDs are being used tho, even in the Euroleague. The NBA being the world hub of basketball surely has more of it, I agree. And some executives must be in on it by virtue of it being an open secret.
But the same can be said for football, and Man City for example. Their medical team has some dirt on them as well.
I wholehartedly agree.
BUt when I will see a 38 years old be one of the most dominant players of football in champions league, I will actually compare the two.