One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a Worlds Strongest title only otherwise held by two other yonko but we are the ones overhyping him lol nah bro it’s oda Mihawk already said he don’t put in a lot of effort on scrubs so the vista shit is outta the window so he’s as fearless as any other top tier
how did Mihawk got his title

which big name swordsman he beat?

Shanks?
Oden?
Dark King?
Big Mom?
even Vista?

earning a title by beating fodders ... lol

Instead of comparing Ace and Pre ts luffy
They are comparing evil luffy to Ace in order to say Luffy was above Ace lol

:milaugh:
When Oden is alive... we dont hear Marco hyep and feats

Has Marco surpassed Oden? Nope since Oden is being hyped even 20 years after while Marco hyped ended by quitting piracy.

A low top tier Marco got crushed by TS 2 df Teach badly
A Teach!! Who isnt even close to Shanks

Get him outta here.
if teachh isn't close to shanks
then who the fuck Shanks was worried about

This forum should have emojis along with likes so that we can get to know actual response about a post. What do you say guys.? Red Admiral & Zoro gang will mostly get 99% angry responses

I

Inspector_Mu

Oden wasn't that strong like you wish him to be hence he needed Inu&Neko to guarding him:cheers:
Lol he was a damyo
Heir to the throne lol

Oden hype is real
Roger WB Kaiso Shanks
All are impressed by him...
Even Akainu Sengoku know his strength and fame from back then
Oden is YC1+ like Ktaakuri and luffy
Marco needs CoC Top tier haki awakening to sit with them

that seem to harsh to a man who Luffy owe his life to him :)

there is no measure to freedom

no man in our world can say who is most freedom , we can' measure it ... but god can tell us

same cause

Luffy don't know who have most freedom , he can't know ... but data book told us
OMG!
Shanks fans! where official manga panels and its SBS are being ignored. And Databooks/vivre card are taken as facts LOL
You guys!
I just can't deal with you LOL
The same databook/vivre card that said Sabo is officially dead. And also the same databook/vivre card that said Shanks is a Yonko when he met Luffy!

Do you see how reliable those databooks are? because you guys take whatever you like from them, and leave whatever displeases you, like Mihawk looks for someone stronger than Shanks to be a challenge for him LOL

So, I suggest for people to stick with official stuff, Manga and SBS. The two most reliable sources.

OMG!
Shanks fans! where official manga panels and its SBS are being ignored. And Databooks/vivre card are taken as facts LOL
You guys!
I just can't deal with you LOL
The same databook/vivre card that said Sabo is officially dead. And also the same databook/vivre card that said Shanks is a Yonko when he met Luffy!

Do you see how reliable those databooks are? because you guys take whatever you like from them, and leave whatever displeases you, like Mihawk looks for someone stronger than Shanks to be a challenge for him LOL

So, I suggest for people to stick with official stuff, Manga and SBS. The two most reliable sources.
as long as we don't have manga ... data book is canon ... even if it be wrong

and Shanks being the freest man is MORE THAN OBVIOUS

I suggest for people to use logic

He fought Luffy, Judge and Yonji lol. Oneshotted Raisin and pretty much Bobbin. Had amazing feats even though it was character arc for him.
Trash feats couldn’t do any lasting damage to luffy who just fought a yonko commander even though he used his full strength his words and he didn’t win any of those fights but yonji

Status
Not open for further replies.