One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
sabo has 600 mil and did in an admiral
:kayneshrug:
dont think folks would mind

My apologies
I used the same logic stealthblack did in discrediting the vivrecards.
vivre card is just a bunch of notes that can be right and can be wrong. Pranks being a Yonko when he met Luffy is one of the wrong notes
People should ONLY make use of Manga panels/ SBS/ and lastly a specific anime episode that was said Oda worked on supervising it! Where he wanted to add the extra details he didn't add in manga. Something like Sabo's flashback in Dressrosa being extended in anime was supervised by Oda personally. So, that's the ONLY 3 materials anyone should be taking from.

Editors notes, vivre card, databook are not trusted imo. Sometimes they give right info, sometimes they don't. It's a hit or miss

Zoro is not a main character ... only Luffy is ....

if Zoro die next chapter every thing still can work out

not if Luffy die

Zoro is not even an original character ... he was going to be a Buggy pirate at the start
Make this a healthy discussion about yonkos warlords & marines, why you guys are dragging Zoro into it. You guys used to shit all over oj and you are doing it to this forum too.

Even I like Pranks a lot but I am not obsessed about him.

Sorry to say but you have ruined such a great chapter in one piece.

Matlab kuch bhi.

vivre card is just a bunch of notes that can be right and can be wrong. Pranks being a Yonko when he met Luffy is one of the wrong notes
People should ONLY make use of Manga panels/ SBS/ and lastly a specific anime episode that was said Oda worked on supervising it! Where he wanted to add the extra details he didn't add in manga. Something like Sabo's flashback in Dressrosa being extended in anime was supervised by Oda personally. So, that's the ONLY 3 materials anyone should be taking from.

Editors notes, vivre card, databook are not trusted imo. Sometimes they give right info, sometimes they don't. It's a hit or miss
no
it had a question mark on when he became an emperor but was written before he met luffy . It was ambiguous. the 6 years translation is it anywhere on the spiler pics?

Timeout thinking about it why the hell would mihawk even become a shichibukai? If dudes so strong and bored wouldn't joining them accomplish the opposite of what he wants that being a challenge.

Like obviously by himself if 1-2 top tiers are sent for him hes fucked but at the same time hed have way more freedom and challenges on his own. Like how kaido lots of the time does his own shit lots of the time.

Becoming shichibukai just makes his life easier and simpler

Mihawk joined the shichibukai as a secret red haired pirate

People here desperatly putting Mihawk about Pranks so they can say zoro gonna surpass Pranks and luffy. Lol morons
surpassing Pranks is something luffy does way before the end the story. mihawk has been compared to Pranks not jsut by the fandom but the author himself. I would suggest you halt on personal insults that continue to fuel toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.