Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Damn ...She can easily choke slam me to death :believe:

Hey drag Queen

I was enlightened *cough* I mean I was brainwashed by @Owl Ki @NikaInParis @Mr. Reloaded @AL sama @Peroroncino and it's because of them I end up speaking truth *cough* I mean end up raising my voice against your holy self.

Please don't sue me. I don't even have money to travel to court let alone fight the case :josad:

Hey drag Queen

I was enlightened *cough* I mean I was brainwashed by @Owl Ki @NikaInParis @Mr. Reloaded @AL sama @Peroroncino and it's because of them I end up speaking truth *cough* I mean end up raising my voice against your holy self.

Please don't sue me. I don't even have money to travel to court let alone fight the case :josad:
Sue probably means eat in French

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

Hey drag Queen

Dear Last Supper French actresses

Please sue. I dare you. And should you dare to sue my man here, I will have you join my ex by the end of the week.

So kindly back off :optimistic:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One