One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

How the hell
The Marco hype is off the charts :steef:

Oden became Wano's strongest samurai, daimyo of Kuri, but wasn't enough to take the first division which was under the Phoenix
.so Ace was gonna be below Marco? Lol
Teach is below Marco?

Whho said Oden wanted to be 1st captain? Lol

Seriously people are tripping
We have 3 people better hype than Marco
Ace was going to lead Marco and co
Dfless Teach was playing low and was always close Marco that is why Yami Teach could trade blows with WB... tanks WB attacks
And Oden who is a monster

I like it how people wanna wank Marco but ant explain how someone above Oden cant hurt an admiral or even make Kizay be serious like Rayleigh did.

Shanks is only 39 old and already on par with other yonkos he is DF-less and his crew is better he doesn't have to fear anyone , neither the marine nor the yonkos wanna have him as an opponent . and he doesn't really wants to change the world , as the Gorosei stated , and even they had him as a visitor . so for those he is weaker because he has frew hundert of million less than the other yonkos they are daydreaming. he and Dragon are for sure are something else .
yes Kaido and BM are brutal and they kill who stands in their way but i doesn't mean one of them is gonna be able to defeat Shanks.

I

Inspector_Mu

Why does Marco have to replicate a feat to be on Oden's level ?
- I think current Zoro's DC with Enma is above Marco's, but he would still beat Zoro in a 1v1.

DC/lethality was Oden's forte, but not Marco's.
And Haki and AP
Oden has eveything above Marco except maybe speed and endurance

You forgot Oden strenght made Roger and WB go after him.

Marco has nothing above Oden...

Why is everyone underestimating Mihawk
Because that's the only way to showcase him beneath Shanks in power scaling
Because Shanks fans think if Shanks cannot be strongest in verse, he will not be a great character regardless of his strength.

Cause they cannot even after MANY confirmations about WB superiority, Kaido superiorty to comprehend the idea that Shanks is beneath them. No matter how many times Oda confirms it in manga, they will refuse it and they would rather downplay these characters and discredit them, while at the same time, search for the flashiest quotes in databooks about Shanks, the twist their meaning, and THEN, say "See, Shanks is stronger"

I don't get why Shanks power being under someone else is a sin for them! they get so definsive as if he will not be a good character anymore! Weird

Status
Not open for further replies.