One Piece full color Volumes 100-101-102 out 2nd August 2024!!!

Now that it's been mentioned, King does look like he was supposed to be Marco's opponent.

Both can fly. Indestructible body vs instant regeneration. Flames that burn like magma vs flames that heal. Ancient zoan animal vs mythical zoan animal. 1st commanders of yonko [former crewmates].

Yeah Oda was definitely changing things up last minute for some reason. ZKK was 100% something he at least thought of before changing his mind

Figure out his gimmick all you want. If you can't get him out of flames on mode, and your AP ain't strong enough, you're not hurting him. His entire defence in flames on mode IS superior. That's clearly shown in the manga lol
All you have to do is be faster than him to get him out of defense lol

Katakuri can easily do that. With his speed that rivalled snake man and future sight.

And any yc1 from now on will be stronger than king too lol

Uhm, i'm not sure, those are usually for insignificant details having no real impact on the plot..

Although now that i think about it, it's odd that Oda has never colored Haki Lightning on any of the volume covers and color spreads aside Zoro KoH..

So now are we saying that the Vivre Card of Roger's Yellow Kamusari was the correct one?.. And the manga Black Red Kamusari is incorrect?..

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Uhm, i'm not sure, those are usually for insignificant details having no real impact on the plot..

Although now that i think about it, it's odd that Oda has never colored Haki Lightning on any of the volume covers and color spreads aside Zoro KoH..

So now are we saying that the Vivre Card of Roger's Yellow Kamusari was the correct one?.. And the manga Black Red Kamusari is incorrect?..
The colored manga isn’t from Oda so yeah,

All you have to do is be faster than him to get him out of defense lol

Katakuri can easily do that. With his speed that rivalled snake man and future sight.

And any yc1 from now on will be stronger than king too lol
Right just be faster than him lol. Saying this like King in flames on mode was tagging sanji in his super suit.

Why would King use speed mode if he knows his opponent can't damage in flames on mode? Think.

Mochi man and his mochi shit would just get melted by King. By your logic King [yc1] came after Katakuri [yc1], so King's automatically stronger. Kudos lol

All in your head unfortunately. Wishful thinking doesn't always come true :milaugh:

Now that it's been mentioned, King does look like he was supposed to be Marco's opponent.

Both can fly. Indestructible body vs instant regeneration. Flames that burn like magma vs flames that heal. Ancient zoan animal vs mythical zoan animal. 1st commanders of yonko [former crewmates].

Yeah Oda was definitely changing things up last minute for some reason. ZKK was 100% something he at least thought of before changing his mind
I'm assuming he probably thought it was too soon for Zoro to kill a guy like Kaido, maybe?

Right just be faster than him lol. Saying this like King in flames on mode was tagging sanji in his super suit.

Why would King use speed mode if he knows his opponent can't damage in flames on mode? Think.

Mochi man and his mochi shit would just get melted by King. By your logic King [yc1] came after Katakuri [yc1], so King's automatically stronger. Kudos lol

All in your head unfortunately. Wishful thinking doesn't always come true :milaugh:
Bro kata literally has a move named Burning Mochi where he sets fire to the fucking mochi lmao

What it does is heat up and make his mochi more dangerous lmao

King will actively make kata stronger lol

And show me a single fucking speed feat from king that's better than Kata going toe to toe and overwhelming snake man condom.

Why would king use speed mode? You really asking this shit? Why did he use it against Zolo? Why did he throw away hi advantage against a slower zolo? lmao king is a straight up retard lol

Kata would cook his Pteranodon ass

Speed mode king is more durable than kaido so what the fuck is kata gonna do.
Lol

Kata is sooner to hurt himself then he is King, this man shrugged off an ultra tiger hunt to the dome
A single attack...

Wow he's so tough.

King ain't touching Kata at all lol

Kata can just wear him down with his superior coa
Post automatically merged:

Bro go look at the colored pics lmao

There ain't no magma flames. It's just flames lmao