[FNZ] Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
because it gives more info for the scums in the game, they can decide who are better targets to kill or help them lie better, if they know too much about our roles
"us" "our town" "the scums in the game" "our roles"

Are you trying to implant something into our mind here mate ?

Indigo

Let the Past Die
"us" "our town" "the scums in the game" "our roles"

Are you trying to implant something into our mind here mate ?
trying to explain to you in the clearest way i can, since you were having trouble with the terms

but this is a good post, shows intent on trying to catch other players

your willingness to scumhunt is good. keep that energy, we can wreck scum together

:luffydab:

it's just that it's too early to tell whether there are any narratives being thrown around unless it's painfully and blatantly manipulative. day 1 tends to be used to gain foresight since this is mostly a phase where everyone is feeling each other out and looking for clues to their alignment

albeit there are a few players that are really good going by just instinct. that tends to be because of them being familiarized with certain players and how they approach things as town/scum/etc. for me my gut reads are a hit or miss

@Dr. Watson i do have a question for you

you told us to be weary of RA and Mango

yet, decided to plant votes and seek reactions from Alexis and now Orca

what's the gameplan behind this decision?
right now im reaction testing random posters to get a feel for the crowd in general.

sig and mango haven't done anything to actually make me want to throw a legitimate vote on them and to me reaction testing them after making a statement like that is moot (in this case, the post itself was a form of reaction testing if that makes any sense)

i can see why it's contradictory

Indigo

Let the Past Die
right now im reaction testing random posters to get a feel for the crowd in general.

sig and mango haven't done anything to actually make me want to throw a legitimate vote on them and to me reaction testing them after making a statement like that is moot (in this case, the post itself was a form of reaction testing if that makes any sense)

i can see why it's contradictory
i do get town vibes from you

but i'm asking more from a learning POV, i'm trying to get into the mindset of actually doing stuff on thread play

i usually just play lazily with mech

Status
Not open for further replies.