[FNZ] Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
slots id personally be weairest are mango and sigismund/random asshole. watch them closely. RA has a habit of remaining in the background and is well known for being a slippery eel. he lasts a real long time as scum

as for mango, he is a coin flip. there's not a hard line to judge him by because alot of his traits (goofiness, in depth posts, interactions) are hard to distinguish from his scum or town play
Barely two pages in and you seem move lively than the entirity of last game.

"us" "our town" "the scums in the game" "our roles"

Are you trying to implant something into our mind here mate ?
Hahahaha, you have potential kid.

You sure this is your first time playing? You know, the only time a person true nature gets exposed, is when you throw them into the deep end. When you strip away all hope, then you see their true nature. You have to be ruthless, there is no mercy, no love in mafia. It's either kill or be killed.

Barely two pages in and you seem move lively than the entirity of last game.
my activity can be somewhat circumstantial. if my hands aren't tied or i am not going through stupid bullshit my emotional stamina and willingness to solve is prolonged

im looking for a dopamine fix and this is the closest i can get atm

your willingness to scumhunt is good. keep that energy, we can wreck scum together

:luffydab:

it's just that it's too early to tell whether there are any narratives being thrown around unless it's painfully and blatantly manipulative. day 1 tends to be used to gain foresight since this is mostly a phase where everyone is feeling each other out and looking for clues to their alignment

albeit there are a few players that are really good going by just instinct. that tends to be because of them being familiarized with certain players and how they approach things as town/scum/etc. for me my gut reads are a hit or miss
trying to explain to you in the clearest way i can, since you were having trouble with the terms

but this is a good post, shows intent on trying to catch other players

Look at you two being a teacher role model, soo cute.

mango and RA are more like "wiat and see" slots for me

when looking for town!RA, i noticed he coasts less and is far more willing to engage in the thread. he actually has back and forths with people. scum!RA has a tendency to take a back seat and be more passive and avoids OMGUS defenses, he tends to go along with things and relies on blending. doesn't like sticking out too much afaik

i struggle with mango's meta as a whole (hence why i refer to him as a coin flip). biggest issue is mislynching him because he can sometimes just come across as scummy without necessarily meaning to lmaoooo
Although I am not the biggest fan of people relying too heavily in meta, but after being away for such a considerable time, I guess it's good to get some idea of how people behave in their respective alignment.

You seem fixated in those two early game, you wary that much of them when the game barely started? or just trying to make people wary of their slots ? You interested in pressuring either of them? or you want to wait and see how things go as you describe it.

Yes, I accept this challenge and you are about to enter into a realm of unmatched suspense and cosmic meaning as told by none other than Rintaro Okabe! It was thus that one day while I was on board Astral Express in my usual Trailblazer type when Dan Heng the enigmatic detective burst open my cabin door with his eyes full of fire. “Alexis, we want your intellect and strategy to save our mafia team in this Honkai Star Rail game!” He bellowed. And for a second, the great Hououin Kyouma blinked out of confusion. “Why me?” I quizzed him, my voice betraying curiosity. In turn he said, “The universe has chosen you; moreover your cookies are known all over the galaxy and hence we need them to keep us going.” Thus armed with my super-secret cookie recipes and a mad scientist’s willpower, I joined the town faction ready to reveal those who pretended to be Stellaron Hunters among us. El Psy Kongroo!
It pains me to see people make posts like this, knowing it ain't their writing and it's generated. Creativity is dead with you.

Only scum are invited for dinner, I will gladly hand you an invitation though, can't garuntee you making it back alive though.
Good luck finding scum. because you will take that L.

you also said this last time when you where scum, about ending all scum.

still aggressive i see! tsk tsk.

Status
Not open for further replies.