Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
It seems to me that lately Oda introduced characters and developed them before deciding if their would fit in the crew. What we call a red-herring is basically Oda trying to draw a new SH but ultimately he decides not to for some personal reason. Just a thought.
I don't think that Oda tried to draw crew members with Yamato and the other red-herrings. Up until now, he had the concept of every SHP, who ever joined drawn before. And for the last one, I think he has already done the same. I bet the figure was just erased from the picture we know of the SHPs:

In the left lower corner is still place and it looks as if Oda edited it right there (parts of Zoro's trousers and that bandana-guy's cloak have a different way of `paint-in´ - there slightly wider gaps between the pencil-lines than the rest of their clothing). Look at it and you see that someone did a rather sloppy work with the lower cloak-part and the lower left leg, as well as the right one in comparison to the upper part of the cloak and the upper left leg above the sword.

Where is Lucci in the concept drawing?
He is currently erased by Oda but should be somewhere here:

I bet the design was something alike a vampire or gargoyle with bat-wings.

He is with the WG being a double agent for Luffy.
@Rambles am I right or right?
Totally! Next chapters, when Kizaru comes after Luffy, vampire Lucci is going to stall him. :willsmith:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Lucci is like Vergo holy shit:crazwhat:
Lucci being in deep cover this entire time to stop the WG from claiming Pluton

Would be the fucking craziest twist in One Piece

@Rambles New Lucci Lore just dropped. Lucci is the ORIGINAL Nakama not even Luffy knew about, he's in such deep cover.

Like that one character in Black Clover (won't spoil the name).

Garp taught Lucci Haki and Rokushiki, and asked him to help train Luffy once Robin was kidnapped.

Lucci being in deep cover this entire time to stop the WG from claiming Pluton

Would be the fucking craziest twist in One Piece

@Rambles New Lucci Lore just dropped. Lucci is the ORIGINAL Nakama not even Luffy knew about, he's in such deep cover.

Like that one character in Black Clover (won't spoil the name).

Garp taught Lucci Haki and Rokushiki, and asked him to help train Luffy once Robin was kidnapped.
That is the spirit! :datas:

He is currently erased by Oda but should be somewhere here:

I bet the design was something alike a vampire or gargoyle with bat-wings.

Totally! Next chapters, when Kizaru comes after Luffy, vampire Lucci is going to stall him. :willsmith:
Lmao this guy is still coping? The left without Lucci just give up already

Lmao this guy is still coping? The left without Lucci just give up already
Nah, he’s not coping. The guy’s just obviously trolling.
So, Lucci stays and SHP leave.
@Rambles, when can we collect :wellwell:
Next 1-2 chapters will be peak for me. Because every matter, which was important in Egghead, has now been resolved, except for the Lucci part.

This is it folks! Kizaru will try to reach the Sunny and Lucci will interfere. :michalaugh: