Powers & Abilities Luffy having Joy Boys Haki is proven in this chapter

Is Luffy only alive due to Joy Boys Haki

• Total voters
I have been saying it for a while now, that Luffy was only able to defeat Kaido due to Joy Boys Haki and no one believed me but now look at the latest chapter where Joy Boy is proven to be the only character in One Piece to be able to put his Haki inside some other vacum.

And Zoro through Enma showed us when Haki runs out an individual dies or when an individual dies Haki runs out. Vice versa you know..I just woke up.

So Luffy died against Kaido, when he took death destroyer thunder Bagua which killed Luffy meaning Haki of Luffy ended there.

He got new life due to that fruit of Joy Boy which means it was overwhelming amount of Haki Joy Boy stored in that fruit which gave Luffy new life.

Obviously Joy Boys Haki is slowly running out that's why on roof top Luffy could manage gear 5th a lot better but now he is struggling to maintain it for 2 minutes.

That is sole reason why Enma having Odens Haki is bullshit. If Enma was providing Zoro Haki, he should become bigger not shrink. He shouldn't be afraid of his life and needing to regulate Haki or say things like "let me give it all my Haki". Because having Odens Haki means Zoro has two life lines..his own Haki and Odens.

What do you guys think?
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
@LolonoisZolo
@SakazOuki
@HA001
@Zenos7
@ZenZu
@Sentinel
@DonWick

Etc

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
It's definitely a possibility but when a user dies the fruit gets reincarnated

Are you saying Joyboys Haki is so potent and powerful it was able to reincarnate with the fruit? And who knows how many people had it between joyboy and Luffy

So even if his haki did get stored there's a chance someone between then and now used it

I don’t think so considering Luffy was using it prior to awakening. Also if you want to push this narrative then you have to accept the Zoro is using Odens haki as well. Both are bullshit but I know you want to try to Luffy slander so go off.

I don’t think so considering Luffy was using it prior to awakening. Also if you want to push this narrative then you have to accept the Zoro is using Odens haki as well. Both are bullshit but I know you want to try to Luffy slander so go off.
But I explained that. Haki is linked to life force and Enma is taking away Zoro's life force by taking away his Haki.
Joy Boy's fruit is gave Luffy life force and reincarnated him by giving him Haki.

It's definitely a possibility but when a user dies the fruit gets reincarnated

Are you saying Joyboys Haki is so potent and powerful it was able to reincarnate with the fruit? And who knows how many people had it between joyboy and Luffy

So even if his haki did get stored there's a chance someone between then and now used it
Yeah that's basically it but also Joy Boy's fruit became part of inner wiring and vitality of Joy Boy and Haki is innately that too so due to immense potency of Joy Boy's Haki it is possible that fruit absorbed it and got passed along to future users.

Tho haven't there only been two Sun Gods? Joy Boy and Luffy so maybe no one between Joy Boy and Luffy ever used that fruit or at least awakened it?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Yeah that's basically it but also Joy Boy's fruit became part of inner wiring and vitality of Joy Boy and Haki is innately that too so due to immense potency of Joy Boy's Haki it is possible that fruit absorbed it and got passed along to future users.

Tho haven't there only been two Sun Gods? Joy Boy and Luffy so maybe no one between Joy Boy and Luffy ever used that fruit or at least awakened it?

I think there was at least one more someone awakened the ancient robot 200 years ago when he attacked marijose

What’s the point of the thread, both Luffy and Zoro were spoiled with all kinds of tools and training
Luffy growing up with a god fruit, trained by Garp as a kid
Zoro being raised in a dojo, using a quality sword like Wado since he was a child
Both got 2 years of private training by 2 of the strongest people in the world
Both used external haki

What’s the point of the thread, both Luffy and Zoro were spoiled with all kinds of tools and training
Zoro being raised in a dojo, using a quality sword like Wado since he was a child
Both used external haki
Winbei clears

Both used external haki
How was Zoro using external haki when it was stated Enma takes users Haki and Zoro was losing his life force using Enma.

How was Zoro using external haki when it was stated Enma takes users Haki and Zoro was losing his life force using Enma.
There is more reason to believe rooftop Zoro used Oden haki than Luffy using Joyboy haki, Kaido directly felt Oden’s presence there. Either way it doesn’t matter where they get their haki from, both are in the same pot more or less

Nope, Luffy doesn't have anyones haki nor does Zoro.

Thats how CoC works.

And Joy Boy just used a technique to seal his haki, dont think its just a thing for him, as Nami used similar powers with wind.

There is more reason to believe rooftop Zoro used Oden haki than Luffy using Joyboy haki, Kaido directly felt Oden’s presence there. Either way it doesn’t matter where they get their haki from, both are in the same pot more or less
Every sword has previous users presence, that doesn't mean Haki.

Zoro literally said he will release more Enma Haki and when Zoro launched flying dragon blaze, he was huffing and puffing due to great release of Haki.