Controversial Trump vs Harris who do you predict wins?

Who do you predict wins?

• Total voters
I think it's just optimism to be frank. Especially with young voters. No longer do you have to settle with an 80 year old with obvious signs of early dementia, now you have a much younger (in comparison) candidate.
I don't believe she has a grip on young voters like the media likes to claim she does. "Young people love her laugh, they think she's fun, look at these memes". It's all hogwash. If you really want to see youth appeal, look at Bernie Sanders. Grass roots, genuine, no dirt, no corruption. Young people don't care if it's an old white guy. We just care about the message.

The message itself needs to have some substance. Instead of just saying "we're fighting for soul, decency and integrity". Nobody gives a shit about those empty platitudes, when Trump is on the other side talking about, inflation, labor, cheap energy, and homeland security.

I don't believe she has a grip on young voters like the media likes to claim she does. "Young people love her laugh, they think she's fun, look at these memes". It's all hogwash. If you really want to see youth appeal, look at Bernie Sanders. Grass roots, genuine, no dirt, no corruption. Young people don't care if it's an old white guy. We just care about the message.

The message itself needs to have some substance. Instead of just saying "we're fighting for soul, decency and integrity". Nobody gives a shit about those empty platitudes, when Trump is on the other side talking about, inflation, labor, cheap energy, and homeland security.
On energy, Trump is not going for climate change alternatives which is an issue for some voters. Also homeland security? Not for Trump as he killed that bill to secure the border that Dems and Republicans agreed upon. That fact is even being reported on Fox News now

This is Kamala's greatest problem as an individual seeking a position of leadership. She is extraordinarily uninspiring and ineloquent in her speech. She doesn't just lack charisma, her vapid shallowness actively kills any charisma in the immediate vicinity around her.

I have never seen anybody with such a talent for talking so much while simultaneously saying so little. She spews out gratuitous word salad all while speaking in a condescending tone reminiscent of how kindergarten teachers talk to toddlers.

The Democrats were absolutely retarded in placing her in such a high public position of power.

This is weak. Try harder.
If you are working that hard to find problems with Harris in that but overlook Trump’s shit then I don’t what to tell you. This response is just having me call out the hypocrisy in that
Your comment is weak, try harder. You got no counter arguments. If you talk like Kamala then urgently seek a speech&language therapist, that's not normal and you deserve to live a life where people don't get the same impression about you.

Your comment is weak, try harder. You got no counter arguments. If you talk like Kamala then urgently seek a speech&language therapist, that's not normal and you deserve to live a life where people don't get the same impression about you.
Have you heard Trump speak? Don’t deflect back to Kamala, honestly answer the question. Who in their right mind think he’s a better leader between these two candidates?

I'm definitely with what Obama said before caving and endorsing her, they should have held an open convention. Unfortunately they didn't actually have the time.
Unfortunately they made her Vice President. Lol.

If they didn't want the dumb DEI hire to be in a position to get the top job then they shouldn't have made her second in command. Everyone (including Joe) also should have known better than to allow Biden to stand for another term.

Getting the centenarian peanut farmer from Georgia out of retirement for a second term would likely be a better choice on the competency front than Harris would be.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Looking it it's gonna be an extremely close race, much closer than the people running the polls seem to think.

The game changer here being Pennsylvania. If Harris wins that, that's not good for Trump lol. Especially if Michigan also goes to Harris (which is looking likely)

@Sentinel @Rej @Owl Ki @Bullet @Starbound Beast D. Draig @Monkey D Theories @Natalija @Sakazuki-Singh @Zemmi @BoaHancocksHusband @Yomi @Haoshoku @RebelliousSoma do you guys still feel confident Trump will win with the amount of traction Harris has gained in the polls? And if so, why?

@Jesse Pinkman you can jump in too if you want :optimistic:
50/50 it’s hard to tell . Too early to tell because early day for Kamala will have people excited .

If Trump manages to retain Penn , Arizona , Georgia then he got this . These three will be key to win the election .
Post automatically merged:

RFK factor could be problem for Trump . He was propped in to take away Biden’s votes with Kamala in the race , I am interested if this affect republican now .

Last edited: