Future Events Between Kizaru and Fujitora, who do you want Zoro to fight?

Who should Zoro fight?

• Total voters
I already made a similar topic in the past but I'm going to make another one because why not.

Seeing how Kizaru didn't get defeated or even killed by the end of the Egghead arc, it seems like Kizaru will return again in the future.

Now if Zoro does fight an Admiral, who do you want Zoro to fight against? Kizaru or Fujitora?

Random Tags:
@HA001 @Nadel @L57 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @zenox @zzShinichi @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @ConquistadoR @Paperchampion23 @CbShadow @Pot Goblin
Either Zoro vs Kizaru or Zoro vs Fujitora has less than 5% chance of happening because Lolda is a fraud, but I gotta be honest with you: my head says Kizaru, my heart says Fujitora.

:jordanmf:

Yeah, like any other Saijo user until now and I really mean any?

Also:

Not, and that Is why I didn't quote that part.

On the other hand, serious Fujitora has never lost a tooth to Sanji and was never blocked by Oimo and Karsee.
Badass he was toying with sabo the whole time with bare minimum effort

Yeah, like any other Saijo user until now and I really mean any?

Also:

Not, and that Is why I didn't quote that part.

On the other hand, serious Fujitora has never lost a tooth to Sanji and was never blocked by Oimo and Karsee.

Well, here we go with lightning again, this doesn't seem like COC to me, and just in case and to avoid getting into Headcanon vs Headcanon debates, Fujitora never explicitly had or recived a statement that placed him as a user of Conqueror's Haki, right?
Therefore he is not a COC user.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Alright, I guess Zoro might complain about Fujitora's powers, before beating his ass either way.

I imagine you would view that as some kind of moral victory for you team lmao.
Just wanted to let you know you don't have to be curious about it. Knowing this has been answered, now you can pick freely between Fujitora and Kizaru 👍

Well, here we go with lightning again, this doesn't seem like COC to me, and just in case and to avoid getting into Headcanon vs Headcanon debates, Fujitora never explicitly had or recived a statement that placed him as a user of Conqueror's Haki, right?
Therefore he is not a COC user.
Fair.
Still, visuals aside, all Saijo users until now were so we are basically implying Fuji is the only expection.

More so because other likely users such as Ray or Shanks have CoC too.

Fuji also fits the bill for the attitude part.

Fair.
Still, visuals aside, all Saijo users until now were so we are basically implying Fuji is the only expection.

More so because other likely users such as Ray or Shanks have CoC too.

Fuji also fits the bill for the attitude part.
Every user who wields one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords has CoC”—that only increases the likelihood that he might have it, but it’s no guarantee at all.

The CoC lightning in Dressrosa was depicted as black and red, and it remained that way until Luffy vs. Katakuri according to the official colors. Fujitora’s gravitational effects or rays from his DF are entirely black, looking like basic CoA lightning, but I don’t think it is. I think it’s just a manifestation of his power Df.

The fact remains that I am right in saying that Fujitora does not have CoC, because so far there is no concrete proof, not even a statement, that Fujitora possesses it.
So don’t just try to say that Fujitora has CoC, because he doesn’t. What you have are coincidences that are no guarantee.

Do you want my honest opinion? I hope Fujitora ends up having it, however I'm keeping my expectations low and following canon with my answer.

Last edited: