Future Events Between Kizaru and Fujitora, who do you want Zoro to fight?

Who should Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Fujitora and Zoro are not going to fight. Fujitora is an actual good guy top tier for one he will never be seen looking bad.

And then we have the fact that he will likely fight against the WG rather then for it.

Headcannon.

Mihawk doesn't need to have CoC to be Zoro's future fight. Shiryu doesn't have it and he's also his future fight.
Mihawk will have CoA strong enough to compete with CoC so that he doesn't need CoC.

Stop giving characters abilities based on association.
The only headconon here Is inventing a CoA that ALONE can copete with AdvCoC + CoA. And that Is literally an invention, for now.

Anyway, you are free to think otherwise, but comparing Mihawk with Shiliew has no basis: Shiliew will be gimmick fighter with a totally different plot.

Having said that, you are free to think that Mihawk, Xebec even Imu and such don't have CoC until proven otherwise.

Last edited:
The only headconon here Is inventing a CoA that ALONE can copete with AdvCoC + CoA. And there Is literally an invention, for now.
It did happen in the story, not a headcanon. Garp vs Kuzan is proof of it.

Anyway, you are free to think otherwise, but comparing Mihawk with Shiliew has no basis: Shiliew will be gimmick fighter with a totally different plot.
And Mihawk will also be a gimmick fighter, only that his gimmick would be ridiculously strong CoA.

Having said that, you are free to think that Mihawk, Xebec even Imu and such don't have CoC until proven otherwise.
You're right. I have no reason to believe they have CoC unless the story explicitly states/shows it

I think the M3 vs Admiral battle is one that just needs to happen like Shanks vs Blackbeard. One of the most anticipated battles since pre ts, but it somehow doesn't work with 4 Admirals so if Kizaru remains around then Fuji won't fight the crew. I prefer Fuji vs Zoro, they fit better but a Kizaru that's focused on business can match Zoro's serious vibe too.

It did happen in the story, not a headcanon. Garp vs Kuzan is proof of it.
In what way Kuzan AdvCoC Is a proof of CoA>CoC?

And Mihawk will also be a gimmick fighter, only that his gimmick would be ridiculously strong CoA.
About that I said earlier, so nothing to say more than that.

You're right. I have no reason to believe they have CoC unless the story explicitly states/shows it
Fair, if you do with all of them.

Tbh seems a silly exercise to me, but fair.

You're just using the benefit of doubt to your Favour. Instead of answering the question.

We had the same debate in previous thread and we already know , Kaidou was only Summarizing the whole situation there. Attack he did had nothing to do with what he summarised as it happened afterwards.
And I have already answered to that: Kaido wasn't summarizing anything not only because he was using the present, but becuase that punch I posted was literally the first punch with lightnings Kaido took against G5. Literally.

So, you are saying no trails = no AdvCoC, but before that punch not only there weren't trails whatsoever, but not even lightnings at all.
What was Kaido summarizing, something that has never happened to him?

Anyway, point still stands: in all manga until now, there Isn't a single scene in which you can see G5 with trails.
Are you implying G5 has never used AdvCoC, even when Kaido said the opposite?

For once admirals used Haki on screen and refused to show us proper way. Oda either hate Admirals or simply doesn't care then.
Maybe, but even Garp showed them only once.

And Fujitora, for Saijo reasons, I think has It. Aokiji and Akainu imho have It for different reasons (Akainu for the fact he Is Fuji's boss too and as of now I can't recall any CoC user having a direct boss who didn't have CoC himself).

Maybe Oda Is gatekeeping this thing, maybe he hates them, maybe they don't have; all Is possible.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I will be frank. Zoro won't fight any of those anymore I feel.

Kizaru will do everything in his power to avoid fighting the Joyboy gang, he will most likely decide to go after Blackbeard (Light vs Darkness).
Fujitora fighting the strawhats just sounds wrong at this point. Maybe a clash at max because he was tasked to. He will most likely end up going after the Cross Guild (Fuji vs Warlords).

And that proves my point.
Kaidou was sunnarising the whole situation with luffy whole Arsenal with Advanced Conqueror and armanent in base and then Nika awakening with surrounding turning to rubber.
"Is using" (or akin)

Is resorting to Other panels which creates doubt more than evidence new way of running an agenda?
Garp has shown trails in every attack where he have used Advanced conqueror.
But somehow Oda decided to mess it up in the most important attack there.
No, It's a way of proving not all AdcCoC Attack have trails at all.

Gear 5 Luffy hit kaidou with punches twice.
These are the panels and both of them had Haki trails.

Both the panels have Haki trails.
I don't know how to answer because there are no haki trails at all. And I mean at all.

The second Scan is the Scan i posted First to show there were none, even. We can literally see the charing of the punch and no haki trails whatsoever.

These are haki trails:

Can you please show me G5 having those while charing hits, like Roger, WB, Zoro and others?

Twice or thrice

Ah yes, the Blue Hole.

CoC and Advanced Conqueror are two different things.
Akainu and Fujitora have overpowered DF to balance the power.
Maybe.

As I said, all Saijo users had ACoC until now, or are supposed to have It (Mihawk). We are saying that Fuji Is the only expection in the manga.

Ok, fair.
I don't agree but one can Indeed think he Is.

Look behind the text of 2 panel , there literally haki coming out of luffy hands.
Those are not trails: trails follow the hit, came during charging and are behind It like Roger, WB or Zoro btw:

But I'll follow the lead.
If what you think Is that, than those are trails too:

And these (by Fujitora) even more:

And btw even these from Luffy vs Kata:

We don't even have the whole image. Trails need space to be drawn upon.
We only see the hand , Quite possible it did created one.
We literally saw the chariging of the hit. No trails during charging.

We don't see any bacause lightnings form the punch have ever been a thing, as I showed. And lightnings =\ trails.

Also Luffy , Coby , Fujitora created similar Sparks , that's Advanced Armanent
They are absolutely identical to what you posted.
This in particular:

Garp and Zoro Sparks were huge and thick. Conqueror Coating.
And G5's one weren't.