Character Discussion Luffy died as a character

I don’t hate Zoro :zosmug:

I simply hate overrating which applies to Zoro by his fans A LOT:zosmug:

And of course the idiots just like you who bring him up out of nowhere to spite and bait
I don't really overrate Zoro
I just say he no diffs Sanji Law Kidd level characters. That's just how strong he is.

They dont call him Luffy anymore but the sun god or joyboy
The robot,zunesha,the giants all call him that
Luffy never defeated Kaido it was joyboy
Kaido"joyboy is the one that will defeat me"

Apparently joyboy can store haki ,look when g5 revived him it was a burst of joyboy s haki not Luffy s

Oda ruined his mc.Itns not about Luffy no more its all about soyboy and nika
I mean look at the bs wank in egghead(nika this nika that)
Next arc is elbaf where giants worship nika
Pathetic.

@RayanOO @SakazOuki @HA001 @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @JoNdule @SkySanji @Erkan12 @DonWick @Ven437 @HeroesNZ @MarineHQ @zenox @Lor D. Coast @ZenZu @TheAncientCenturion @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @Peroroncino @Topi Jerami @Nadel @Sir Yasheen @ShadyOjiro @Zemlya @kekaro
@Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Moegara @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Kurozumi Wiwi etc

They dont call him Luffy anymore but the sun god or joyboy
The robot,zunesha,the giants all call him that
Luffy never defeated Kaido it was joyboy
Kaido"joyboy is the one that will defeat me"

Apparently joyboy can store haki ,look when g5 revived him it was a burst of joyboy s haki not Luffy s

Oda ruined his mc.Itns not about Luffy no more its all about soyboy and nika
I mean look at the bs wank in egghead(nika this nika that)
Next arc is elbaf where giants worship nika
Pathetic.

@RayanOO @SakazOuki @HA001 @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @JoNdule @SkySanji @Erkan12 @DonWick @Ven437 @HeroesNZ @MarineHQ @zenox @Lor D. Coast @ZenZu @TheAncientCenturion @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @Peroroncino @Topi Jerami @Nadel @Sir Yasheen @ShadyOjiro @Zemlya @kekaro
@Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Moegara @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Kurozumi Wiwi etc
Emeth litteraly says I know youre not Joyboy but you look just like him lol. And then he thanks him for letting him hear that drum beat again.

Emeth litteraly says I know youre not Joyboy but you look just like him lol. And then he thanks him for letting him hear that drum beat again.
Regardless Oda is basically taking away all the thunder of Luffy in the name of Joy Boy.

What Zoro suffered in just 10 chapters of Manga where Oden was getting more name drop than him, is going to be Luffy for entire manga now.

What goes around comes around I guess

All Oden nonsense is really biting Luffy fans in the ass pretty hard. It took Zoro just 10 chapters to get out of Odens shadow.

Luffy will be in Joy Boys shadow forever

@M944 @Celestial D. Dragon @DonWick

Regardless Oda is basically taking away all the thunder of Luffy in the name of Joy Boy.

What Zoro suffered in just 10 chapters of Manga where Oden was getting more name drop than him, is going to be Luffy for entire manga now.

All Oden nonsense is really biting Luffy fans in the ass pretty hard. It took Zoro just 10 chapters to get out of Odens shadow.

This is just what you want to happen. But it’s not, Luffy made it clear that he isn’t Joyboy in Wano or Egghead. But post a hot take and spice the forum up it’s been dry.

This is just what you want to happen. But it’s not, Luffy made it clear that he isn’t Joyboy in Wano or Egghead. But post a hot take and spice the forum up it’s been dry.
Looking at Joy Boy, and there is less than 1% chance of Joy Boy not being weaker than Zoro, EoS Zoro can solo 4 Yonkou and 3 Admirals in 1v7.

EoS Zoro should be able to solo Prime Rocks Pirates too.

Coming from a fandom that so desperately wanted Zoro to be Ryuma 2.0 that a 40+ page thesis on ZKK was written in lieu of it? This has no sting to it whatsoever.

Luffy is his own person, just like I had to literally argue with Zoro fans, that Zoro was his own person, and not Ryuma. Except when yall were thinking Zoro was Ryuma 2.0, you celebrated it as a good thing.

Last edited: