Character Discussion Luffy died as a character

Kaido himself stated that he would only be defeated by Joyboy

We know Joyboy can store his Haki

Zunesha recognized Joyboy soon as Goofy revived + learned G5 literally out of nowhere

Goofy had his heart "restarted" after losing most of his power

Real Luffy died in Wano only to be replaced by Goofy, Oda's favorite retarded counterfeit based on Tom and Jerry

This is the Goofy show now, where everybody will cry, suck his d1ck, and dance like Oden to his annoying ass laughter :hapnoel:

I will never for the life of me understand what was going on in Oda’s brain for him to think this Nika nonsense was better than the Luffy we already had.

Now I have to separate pre-Nika Luffy from the current one to have anything good to say about his character.
We really aren’t going to get the Luffy that faced Arlong, Crocodile, Lucci, Doflamingo…that punched Charloss anymore.

Kaido himself stated that he would only be defeated by Joyboy

We know Joyboy can store his Haki

Zunesha recognized Joyboy soon as Goofy revived + learned G5 literally out of nowhere

Goofy had his heart "restarted" after losing most of his power

Real Luffy died in Wano only to be replaced by Goofy, Oda's favorite retarded counterfeit based on Tom and Jerry

This is the Goofy show now, where everybody will cry, suck his d1ck, and dance like Oden to his annoying ass laughter :hapnoel:
Even Zoro haters now on board with Joy Boy Haki in Luffy @DonWick @M944 🤣🤣

It's funny that Zunesha didn't recognize Luffy before, I mean even when Joyboy acquired his fruit he didn't wake her up right away, it's plausible to think that Joybou fought like Luffy before waking up, this is stretching, making her limbs become gigantic due to the air blown in his muscles, however, it was only after awakening that this connection was made, the manifestation of DF's personality, kaidou was so powerful that he killed Luffy and the series itself, too insane.

No I am not 🤣🤣. Luffy is going to accomplish what Joyboy couldn’t. Joyboy needed Luffy’s haki if anything 🤣🤣
Bruh the name Luffy doesn't even exist in One Piece context anymore

All Luffys accomplishments turn into D Riding. You can't be telling me Oda isn't completely ruining Luffys character right there.
Post automatically merged:

No I am not 🤣🤣. Luffy is going to accomplish what Joyboy couldn’t. Joyboy needed Luffy’s haki if anything 🤣🤣
No I am saying @venkneisler a Zoro hater is on board