One Piece Episode 1114 - For the Beloved Pupil - The Fist of Vice Admiral Garp!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • 4/5

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 3/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Next episode looks higher quality, glad they're breaking the bank on Kuzan. I didn't enjoy that galaxy impact, way too much going on in the screen. Garp lookin beastly, but a meh episode, felt dragged.

Haki scenes are ass in the anime as well as manga, thank God for the logias. Kizaru will look much cleaner on screen than whatever that was, Kuzan will mostly brawl.

dbz rip off ass attack...people who like this should just watch dragon ball z/super, they do the same lazer beams but are stronger

Next episode looks higher quality, glad they're breaking the bank on Kuzan. I didn't enjoy that galaxy impact, way too much going on in the screen. Garp lookin beastly, but a meh episode, felt dragged.

Haki scenes are ass in the anime as well as manga, thank God for the logias. Kizaru will look much cleaner on screen than whatever that was, Kuzan will mostly brawl.
Shanks’ scene was done cleanly imo, minimal and effective. To each their own, I’d agree that this was over the top. I can’t really hate it though, that was just an adrenaline-inducing scene.

ZenZu

Shanks’ scene was done cleanly imo, minimal and effective. To each their own, I’d agree that this was over the top. I can’t really hate it though, that was just an adrenaline-inducing scene.
True, Kamusari was perfect.

Btw take in how if Kuzan never joined BB pirates, Garp could have pulled up to Yonkou territory, taken Coby and left while Teach was away, without anyone having a real say...what a luxury to have a gotdamn ex Admiral on your island.

Look at Garp's expression when he saw Kuzan was on the island, he knew his time was up...he's not making it back. He likely made the full switch internally and came to terms with this being confirmed a sacrificial mission.

This is why the BB pirates rn lap any other crew.

Btw take in how if Kuzan never joined BB pirates, Garp could have pulled up to Yonkou territory, taken Coby and left while Teach was away, without anyone having a real say...what a luxury to have a gotdamn ex Admiral on your island.

Look at Garp's expression when he saw Kuzan was on the island, he knew his time was up...he's not making it back. He likely made the full switch internally and came to terms with this being confirmed a sacrificial mission.

Exactly, no crew past or present (except for Rocks crew) can deal with BBP right now assuming that Kuzan fights seriously for the crew’s goals.

It was perfect expect for that bird thing

ZenZu

It was perfect expect for that bird thing
Nah that was dope. Shanks basically flew, that was a very cool way of presenting his presence to Kidd, it was just an anime aura moment. The gryphon was there for a moment anyway, left when Shanks materialized not like it stuck around to make it feel out of place.

trash episode
only garp's moment was good

but the punch also had too many effects , looked like sukuna's fuga
it is supposed to be a punch ffs

Very bad episode. The pacing was atrocious. Garp walking up to the attack and the landing after were peak peak, insane aura but I would've preferred if the punch wasn't a beam.

Next episode will be more interesting

Galaxy impact
Animation wise 10/10 no doubt
But it looks like legit missle nuke
Would prefer if they made it look like thick strong pure haki like manga.

I'm more sceptical about the pacing
Last episode was the main culprit, was dragging alot.
This ep could have end with blue hole attack( so we got GI and BH in one eps imagine that!!) if they made the pacing little bit better from last episode.