One Piece Episode 1114 - For the Beloved Pupil - The Fist of Vice Admiral Garp!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • 4/5

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 3/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
This actually reminds me, only Admirals catch bodies in this manga. Oda literally brings them in when he wants someone (usually big names) to get killed or packed up, top tiers included

Admiral on screen = guaranteed packwatch :steef:
Usually the opponents are nerfed
2hp king and queen
Gb holding weevil s mom hostage
Akainu with the squardo stab
Kuzan with bbp
Kiz with the sea stone cuffs :quest:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Usually the opponents are nerfed
2hp king and queen
Gb holding weevil s mom hostage
Akainu with the squardo stab
Kuzan with bbp
Kiz with the sea stone cuffs :quest:
This ain't exclusive to Admiral, no top tier has defeated another top tier without nerf, kidnapping, interference etc. other than an Admiral. And his name is Sakazuki :steef:

So not only do they terminate other big names at the highest clip, the only single character to defeat a top tier in an honest 1v1 was an Admiral. 🐐

ZenZu

So who has got more aura between Kizaru, Aokiji and Akainu at their peaks moments?
Bro...that is tough, I will have to think real hard of all the moments and get back to you.

Off the top of my head on average I'll say Kizaru though, the way he stepped on WB bisento and did a no look finger laser on the WSM was so disrespectful. He also ignored him and Rayleigh right in their faces. Hardly anything can faze him. Unfortunate he was sent on a mission against his only friends 😔, still stood on business and killed his homeboy Vegapunk though.

ZenZu

Zoro is the aura king. He even has people shook when punching way above his pay grade.
Easy to flex when you already strong
True but he loses massive aura points for being a Strawhat.

There has to be a level of mystery involved for max aura.

Bro...that is tough, I will have to think real hard of all the moments and get back to you.

Off the top of my head on average I'll say Kizaru though, the way he stepped on WB bisento and did a no look finger laser on the WSM was so disrespectful. He also ignored him and Rayleigh right in their faces. Hardly anything can faze him. Unfortunate he was sent on a mission against his only friends 😔, still stood on business and killed his homeboy Vegapunk though.
THIS scene goes SO hard...

Him also lifting the Dressrosa rubble and being compared to a god.

Fujitora might be the peak. Of something, at least. Insane dude.

ZenZu

THIS scene goes SO hard...

Him also lifting the Dressrosa rubble and being compared to a god.

Fujitora might be the peak. Of something, at least. Insane dude.
Peak of big dick energy, that Doffy scene is imo the hardest interaction in the series.

People when toei ruined zoro koh final attack

"Absolutely a masterpiece!"

People when toei ruins garp's galaxy impact with the same animation style

":tchpepe::believe:"

True, Kamusari was perfect.
Look at Garp's expression when he saw Kuzan was on the island, he knew his time was up...he's not making it back. He likely made the full switch internally and came to terms with this being confirmed a sacrificial mission.

This is why the BB pirates rn lap any other crew.
Meh.garp was the man who chase and go fight against roger or even xebec himself. Even at 78 and realize his power decreased so much he still look aokiji like an amateur and indeed garp made aokiji looked like an amateur against him.

Why would he knew his time is up by looking at aokiji..The guy is fearless. He prolly thought that even blackbeard and kuzan on beehive but still go there. If it was 1 vs 1, garp wouldve fckd aokiji so bad. Even in his 78.

ZenZu

Meh.garp was the man who chase and go fight against roger or even xebec himself. Even at 78 and realize his power decreased so much he still look aokiji like an amateur and indeed garp made aokiji looked like an amateur against him.

Why would he knew his time is up by looking at aokiji..The guy is fearless. He prolly thought that even blackbeard and kuzan on beehive but still go there. If it was 1 vs 1, garp wouldve fckd aokiji so bad. Even in his 78.
Garp might act like a clown, but he's not stupid. He knew once Kuzan was on the island, his chances of escape were minimal if he were to free Coby.