One Piece Episode 1114 - For the Beloved Pupil - The Fist of Vice Admiral Garp!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • 4/5

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 3/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
1.No way you thought this was simply after blue hole with Garp all bruised up, bleeding, clothes ripped/jacket off. This was after god knows how long of offpanel fighting.

2.This the very next page after the panel you posted
Garp is already showing clear signs of keeping Kuzan and BB pirates busy so that sword could escape.

Garp has this mentality, the minute he left for Hachinosu he would have already considered the very real possibility of sacrificing himself. It's just that if Kuzan and Teach weren't around, he wouldn't need to. Once he saw Kuzan was on the island, Garp ain't stupid like I said, he probably understood the chances of letting everyone escape while also escaping himself have now been reduced considerably, the dude can freeze the ocean in the blink of an eye, Garp at bare minimum would have to keep him busy long enough for them to escape, he doesn't think so little of Kuzan thinking one blue hole could do the job 💀, he was probably hoping he would pull a Kizaru and stay down on purpose if anything, but the cards were in Kuzan's hands and Garp knows that.

1.No way you thought this was simply after blue hole with Garp all bruised up, bleeding, clothes ripped/jacket off. This was after god knows how long of offpanel fighting.

Garp is already showing clear signs of keeping Kuzan and BB pirates busy so that sword could escape.

the dude can freeze the ocean in the blink of an eye, Garp at bare minimum would have to keep him busy long enough for them to escape, he doesn't think so little of Kuzan thinking one blue hole could do the job 💀, he was probably hoping he would pull a Kizaru and stay down on purpose if anything, but the cards were in Kuzan's hands and Garp knows that.
you made it sounds like it was kuzan vs garp when actually it was literally commanders vs garp alone. Even after get stabbed so badly by shiryu, garp still smack the shit outta aokiji shiryu and pizzaro at respectively time. Even after get caught he still said he will figure it out the way to get away.
Yea aokiji can freeze the ocean but he couldnt if garp around and smack him like what he did but apparently things going opposite he fought against many, still it's fair trade for garp, he get what he wants and bb lost their prisoners.

Garp has this mentality, the minute he left for Hachinosu he would have already considered the very real possibility of sacrificing himself. It's just that if Kuzan and Teach weren't around, he wouldn't need to. Once he saw Kuzan was on the island, Garp ain't stupid like I said, he probably understood the chances of letting everyone escape while also escaping himself have now been reduced considerably, the dude can freeze the ocean in the blink of an eye, Garp at bare minimum would have to keep him busy long enough for them to escape, he doesn't think so little of Kuzan thinking one blue hole could do the job 💀, he was probably hoping he would pull a Kizaru and stay down on purpose if anything, but the cards were in Kuzan's hands and Garp knows that.
Went from just kuzan to kuzan and other bb pirates
That’s what I wanted to know

It isn’t like seeing kuzan for the first time made him know his fate ( as u said :wellwell:)

the multiple swarming of pirates made him realise that and after shiryu’s stab+pizzaro it was almost certain he had to sacrifice himself

Garp was always ready to sacrifice himself but he was also ready to leave kuzan after throwing him with blue hole

Agenda brain rot
What a fucking clown 😂
SPD fans talking abt agenda brain rot when I go against their glazing 😂😂

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Went from just kuzan to kuzan and other bb pirates
That’s what I wanted to know

It isn’t like seeing kuzan for the first time made him know his fate ( as u said :wellwell:)

the multiple swarming of pirates made him realise that and after shiryu’s stab+pizzaro it was almost certain he had to sacrifice himself

Garp was always ready to sacrifice himself but he was also ready to leave kuzan after throwing him with blue hole

SPD fans talking abt agenda brain rot when I go against their glazing 😂😂
It's about Kuzan in his home turf in a Yonkou's island. Yonkou's home turf was already guaranteed, it was the baseline, why would I mention that? Teach was away, If Kuzan was missing from the equation it means an entirely different thing, hence when Garp saw Kuzan I'm saying he's smart enough to know the chances of him making sure everyone can get away safely without a sacrifice have dropped considerably. They're on enemy territory severely out numbered and now a legit top tier whose strength, range, and abilities Garp knows better than anyone, is not letting them leave.

It's about Kuzan in his home turf in a Yonkou's island. Yonkou's home turf was already guaranteed, it was the baseline, why would I mention that? Teach was away, If Kuzan was missing from the equation it means an entirely different thing, hence when Garp saw Kuzan I'm saying he's smart enough to know the chances of him making sure everyone can get away safely without a sacrifice have dropped considerably. They're on enemy territory severely out numbered and now a legit top tier whose strength, range, and abilities Garp knows better than anyone, is not letting them leave.
So he knew he would have to sacrifice himself only after other bb officers joined the battle

not the moment when he saw kuzan as ur initial post said :wellwell: