Speculations Zoro got CoC from the Scar Mihawk Gave Him

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Scar Merchant Zoro.

Who's Haki is in the Bandana, Zoro?

Vista's?

If we get a flashback of Vista training Zoro as a kid someday I will laugh so freaking hard.

Get down the day Zoro decides to open that scar.

Mihawk: "On the day... that I'm not there to protect you... because I'm postponing a fight... Use my Haki, that I totally didn't take from Shanks. And protect everyone, but that Cook you hate so much, dude sounds like such a dick. I hate sexism. That's why I let Perona stay here; no way I can kick her out when I'm putting up with your jobber ass. She would haunt me. Literally. Don't you dare fucking die after using Sh- my Haki, or I'll look as bad as I did after Shanks had to show up at the end of... you know what, never mind, go outside and get mid-diffed by the Humandrills again."

Zoro: "Why does your house have 99 toilets?"

Mihawk: "I've got 99 problems but a shit ain't one. No, I only have one toilet, how did you even... Ugh, fetch me my wine."

Zoro: "God, you're so saucy in the morning."

Mihawk: "I'll stab your other eye out."

Where is the Old Man Rayleigh equivalent Middle Age Mihawk bitching at Zoro flashbacks??? HUH?????????

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I like how I instantly knew who made this thread... Classic CoCCoC shenanigans :milaugh:
I wanted to read the Digital Color version of the manga for a while now, and... man, I'm gonna fucking see Haki in everything.

The dogfood Luffy gave Chouchou? IS THEIR COC IN THE DOG FOOD?

That's obviously a joke but, Poneglyphs and Black Blades, and so many other things, are just totally turned on their head by Haki being sealable.

Can you transfer Haki to another person? Is that why Luffy raises up everyone around him? He's giving them his Haki? The Straw Hat is full or Roger and Shanks' Haki, and resonating all around him?

If Oda adds more to the Haki system retcon people will LOSE THEIR MINDS. Well... actually, I guess he just did

:gokulaugh:

I wanted to read the Digital Color version of the manga for a while now, and... man, I'm gonna fucking see Haki in everything.

The dogfood Luffy gave Chouchou? IS THEIR COC IN THE DOG FOOD?

That's obviously a joke but, Poneglyphs and Black Blades, and so many other things, are just totally turned on their head by Haki being sealable.

Can you transfer Haki to another person? Is that why Luffy raises up everyone around him? He's giving them his Haki? The Straw Hat is full or Roger and Shanks' Haki, and resonating all around him?

If Oda adds more to the Haki system retcon people will LOSE THEIR MINDS. Well... actually, I guess he just did

:gokulaugh:
I know its cringe and annoying but Haki is Will. What can do a Will/intent do for us? i guess there is no limit lol

CoC already can be used against fodders to knock them out. Isn't that transferring haki to them ?

Scar Merchant Zoro.

Who's Haki is in the Bandana, Zoro?

Vista's?

If we get a flashback of Vista training Zoro as a kid someday I will laugh so freaking hard.

Get down the day Zoro decides to open that scar.

Mihawk: "On the day... that I'm not there to protect you... because I'm postponing a fight... Use my Haki, that I totally didn't take from Shanks. And protect everyone, but that Cook you hate so much, dude sounds like such a dick. I hate sexism. That's why I let Perona stay here; no way I can kick her out when I'm putting up with your jobber ass. She would haunt me. Literally. Don't you dare fucking die after using Sh- my Haki, or I'll look as bad as I did after Shanks had to show up at the end of... you know what, never mind, go outside and get mid-diffed by the Humandrills again."

Zoro: "Why does your house have 99 toilets?"

Mihawk: "I've got 99 problems but a shit ain't one. No, I only have one toilet, how did you even... Ugh, fetch me my wine."

Zoro: "God, you're so saucy in the morning."

Mihawk: "I'll stab your other eye out."

Where is the Old Man Rayleigh equivalent Middle Age Mihawk bitching at Zoro flashbacks??? HUH?????????
No.. But there is a reason why Shanks and Luffy's main scar sting when think of Blackbeard and Akainu.. There are residual CoC in those attack.. They may be a tiny bit of Yoru's soul or Mihawk spirit in that scar.. Can't think of any other character right now..

Did Kaido get coc from the scar lolden gave him...? :choppawhat:

After all, he didn't show coc in the flashback at all and was massively weaker...:risitexcla:
Yamato has adv coc at age 28. I believe Kaido also had it during his late 20s. Shanks probably got his haki from roger storing it on his straw hat. :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Shanks been using BB's haki from the eye scar.

:milaugh:
@MonochromeYoru :josad: