Questions & Mysteries What was the "outcome that will shock the world" again?

What was the "shocking reveal"?

• Roger was a D.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We didn't have any world class battles/fights in this arc, as Kizaru is too weak to present a decent obstacle, in Wano Kaidou and Luffy provided that, according to the Gorosei. The fall of Kaidou and Big Mom was also crazy That said, the fact that the world might be covered in water might be the shocking thing, and that the ancient buildings are underwater.

1. The world is sinking. And it was caused by the WG destroying Lulusia, which was supposed to be Stalin'd. And Vegapunk says they did it with Uranus, an Ancient Weapon, one of the things that caused the sinking in the first place.

2. The One Piece is the key to the fate of the world.

These two things alone are very big news.

It seems that the Egghead Arc is coming to an end, and, with the Gorosei gone and the Strawhats fleeing, I just can't see what this can be... maybe it was just the flooding reveal? Or maybe VP's death? It would be disappointing, but it did seem to have an impact in the world...
Whatever happens to egghead next
Post automatically merged:

Nice

Don't know what's gonna happen next that could count as shocking anymore. Kizaru is sleeping, Saturn might as well be a non factor now that the whole SHs gang is here, the Vice Admirals are jokes.
The SHs and the Giants can just casually walk out of Egghead with little to no worries
Unless Imu decides to nuke them I guess.

Vegapunk message, nothing other than that i could think of!!
If it's true, than yea Oda once again is the master of baiter and hyper to attract audience to see up until the end of an arc...