Speculations Big mom and Kaido will return stronger than ever

The next time Linlin and kaido return they’re going to be stronger and better than ever. Tho most likely used as hype tools

Last time we saw them they were deep under wano chilling in magma but in the case of these 2 freaks of nature that doesn’t really mean the end for them

In big moms case it’s pretty heavily implied that she’s going to survive and be saved by smoothie and co
As for how she can potentially get stronger?

Smoothie wringing out Linlin after someone fishing her out of the ground could lead to losing a bit of that winter weight. Her becoming the perfect amount of nimble while retaining her strength. We know back when she had her hunger pangs her kids were amazed at how easily she was able to move when she got thinner. It’d be the same but this time she’ll be healthy

Also side note it’d be funny if oda keeps doing this to other characters to make them stronger
  1. Ryokugyu with shinobu, weevil?, and maybe queen. Tho in queens case it might’ve made him weaker idk lol
  2. Smoothie to her mom
  3. Crocodile potentially to Moria

In kaido’s case he might’ve actually died but with him being a zoan user that might end up benefiting him more by the end. With death likely having a massive role in zoan awakenings
That being why kaido’s hobby was suicide in order to grow stronger. It just so happened he had to lose everything else he built it to fully achieve and master it

As for who they’ll be hype tools for
  • I obviously think luffy and Linlin will have their final confrontation in elbaf
  • For kaido it could be anyone tbh. I wouldn’t mind any option really but imu could be cool just to give him some hype early on I guess

Momo said that Kaido was sent off. Kaido is done.
As for BM... she has a lot of unfinished business and did not get closure, like Kaido did.

There is a good to fair chance that BM returns.

They can only be humiliated if they return so I would not like that. And I doubt Oda has that much time to waste on them now when we are at final saga.
Luffy definitely needs to fight Linlin at least once. Also them losing doesn’t mean they’ll be humiliated. Well big mom probably will be because oda but oda can definitely give kaido a bunch of respect and hype before being taken down

Kaido is done. He ain't coming back.
Big Mom has a chance of coming back, but if she goes after current Luffy in Elbaf, then she is 100% getting humiliated by Luffy.