Powers & Abilities Drake will get Sengoku’s Buddha palm

In vivre card it was revealed that Drake was raised by Sengoku after he was rescued.

This, along with the fact that Drake is Koby’s commanding officer, leads me to think he could be the Sengoku of the worst generation.

Given how Koby learned Garp’s signature technique with honest impact being galaxy impact minus the ACoC, I think it’s very possible Drake could get Sengoku’s Buddha palm technique.

Nothing suggests that the Buddha palm is inherently a DF technique. It looks very similar to Garp’s signature move and hence it’s very possible that it’s actually a haki/raw strength technique that anyone can use.

If Drake is Koby’s sengoku, then he will likely keep up with him in strength as Koby rises through the ranks. Hence I can see him getting the Buddha palm to parallel Koby’s honest impact.

WB Copied by Blackbeard & Weevil
Ace Copied by Sabo
Luffy Copied by Bonney
Oden Copied by Scabbards
Kaidou Copied by Momo & Yamato
Hancock Copied by S-Snake
Doflamingo Copied by S-Flamingo
Garp Copied by Koby
Chinjao Copied by Sai
Roger Copied by Shanks

It's pretty clear to me that Signature Attacks of CoC Users are Fated to be Inherited (Either by other CoC Users or Others)
It's like their "Will" lives through that Fighting Style

So sooner or later, We will see a Someone else using Sengoku's Signature Attack, Zoro's Oni Giri, Big Mom's Ikoku, Kid, Rayleigh, Dragon ... etc

Drake's Fighting Style doesn't resemble Sengoku's at all, so No
It needs to be someone who's Signature Attack is same as Sengoku's
We've already seen Drake's & it's X Calibur

I think Urouge is the one who gonna Copy Sengoku, He fits much better & has the Physical Strength to do it

Ace Copied by Sabo
Luffy Copied by Bonney
Oden Copied by Scabbards
Garp Copied by Koby
Chinjao Copied by Sai
Roger Copied by Shanks

It's pretty clear to me that Signature Attacks of CoC Users are Fated to be Inherited (Either by other CoC Users or Others)

So sooner or later, We will see a Someone else using Sengoku's Signature Attack, Zoro's Oni Giri, Big Mom's Ikoku, Kid, Rayleigh, Dragon ... etc

I think Urouge is the one who gonna Copy Sengoku, He fits much better & has the Physical Strength to do it
So basically Wingoku and Wurouge greatness in Elbaf :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Sengoku's technique is a technique powered by his devil fruit and I don't see a dinosaur emulating a Buddha palm strike

Ace Copied by Sabo
Luffy Copied by Bonney
Oden Copied by Scabbards
Garp Copied by Koby
Chinjao Copied by Sai
Roger Copied by Shanks

Urouge doing it makes no sense. I doubt he has any connection to Sengoku.

The one who inherited Sengoku’s will is Drake. He is a marine and databooks say Sengoku raised him.

I think it would be fine if Drake could use the shockwave palm, despite primarily fighting with weapons.

Sabo has a distinct style from Ace but still copies hiken. Same with Bonney and Luffy, denjiro and Oden, etc.

Also, perhaps York can give Drake some pills so he can access monster point.

If Drake could do that then I could easily see shockwave fitting him.
Post automatically merged:

Sengoku's technique is a technique powered by his devil fruit and I don't see a dinosaur emulating a Buddha palm strike
You don’t need a DF to do that

Garp and Koby can create shockwaves with just strength and haki

Urouge doing it makes no sense. I doubt he has any connection to Sengoku.
You know that Urouge is Buddhist & Sengoku is Buddha right?
We even seen him Pray before

Did Bonney meet Luffy before? No
No one could have even guessed that Bonney would be the one to Mimic Luffy like that before this Arc

So Urouge doesn't need to have met Sengoku before or are in any way related
Just the Fact that He worships Buddha & have the DF that allows him to mimic such Attack is already Proof enough

And as i said, Urouge's Signature Attack is still Hidden
X-Drake's was already Revealed so He is already not a Candidate anymore

So Urouge doesn't need to have met Sengoku before or are in any way related
Just the Fact that He worships Buddha & have the DF that allows him to mimic such Attack is already Proof enough
How would he pick it up then?

Drake was raised by Sengoku. He was probably trained by him.

And as i said, Urouge's Signature Attack is still Hidden
X-Drake's was already Revealed so He is already not a Candidate anymore
We never saw Drake go all out. If he can use the shockwave palm, it’s likely one of his strongest moves. No reason he’d use it on a fodder. Especially when the manga is yet to explore his relationship to Sengoku.
Post automatically merged:

I think Drake might be able to mimic it in Allosaurus mode.

He could use his dinosaur roar + haki to create a shockwave.