Current Events Which would you rather see?

?

• Total voters
How does Kizaru kill him? Only way I can see that happens is if he does some self-sacrifice attack like Vegeta did against Buu and can vaporize Saturn on the cellular level
Who knows maybe Joyboy's haki make Gorosei can't use their regen power for some time. Like Sozin comet in Avatar made firebenders lose their power for some time.

Neither are happening right now. Kizaru vs Luffy may happen again in the future, and this time they'll both be going all out and Luffy will conclusively win, but I doubt it. Kizaru seems to just be done in general, too old for this bull shit.

If I'm an Admiral fan
First I'd choose to know how the endings would be if he face them
If he's gonna be done worse by Luffy than the previous fight. Then NO
He could have better showings and much higher chance to look good infront of YC2 tier fighter Saturn.

There isn’t a legitimate reason for Kizaru to fight Saturn. It’d be nice, I guess, because it fits into tropes we like to consume. But Oda hasn’t hinted at an immediate betrayal. Maybe in the future it’ll lead to that, at least I hope so.

Nah, I don’t want Kizaru vs Luffy at this point. The arcs over, the moments gone. There wouldn’t be much excitement.

I would 100% take a better written Kizaru V. Luffy before the flashback over a well written betrayal from Kizaru, leading to Kizaru v. Saturn though.
Entirely this. The opportunity was missed after 1094 and at this point, NOTHING about Vegapunk's message has swayed Marines into betraying the WG. In fact, its made even people like Koby even more motivated in stopping Piracy, not the WG.

So basically neither. Kizaru vs Saturn doesnt make sense now and Luffy vs Kizaru is dead in the water. Best we get now is someone else gets a better fight with Kizaru later down the line, whoever that is.

Dragon low diff Saturn for hype purpose makes more sense after what he did to his comrades (Ginny and Kuma).

It's way more impactful than Kizaru vs Luffy which is nothing but braindead Looney Toones trash that leads to nowhere.

Dragon low diff Saturn for hype purpose makes more sense after what he did to his comrades (Ginny and Kuma).

It's way more impactful than Kizaru vs Luffy which is nothing but braindead Looney Toones trash that leads to nowhere.
Dragon isn’t teleporting to Egghead

Kizaru can't beat Luffy it's been clearly shown throughout egghead and with Saturn? Kizaru won't disobey orders regardless if he doesn't want to do them or not. That's why his justice is unclear.

At this point nothing Kizaru will do can be impactful. He's not a threat at all to the SHs all by himself, and Saturn is not a threat to the SHs either so Kizaru sacrificing himself to stop Saturn is pointless. He's better off sleeping.

At this point nothing Kizaru will do can be impactful. He's not a threat at all to the SHs all by himself, and Saturn is not a threat to the SHs either so Kizaru sacrificing himself to stop Saturn is pointless. He's better off sleeping.
The Starhar nearly died for a mechanical shark.

Even you and I are a threat to them if Oda wants.